TENNESSEE!

SoulFoodMemphis

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK this better be the last thing i see about this beef. i know i sound stupid standing p for my crew while they post shit talking but they are my crew. I respect SG tons with their mad ups and shit, and that proddy up ther ^ though simple and chill is still pretty cool.. Risah, quit talking shit to them they have more experience and more respect. Minen, Boar anyone else in SG, just let it go please. i know him goin over that minen with a tk was dumb, I hope someday i'll be big in graffiti at least in Nashville/TN but i don't wanna get there by bein a bitch and goin over ppl. If you've met me before which is only a few ppl on here you know i just like it for the fun and the art. I don't wanna get beat up and have my stuff gone over with squiggles and cuss words, and especially wouldn't wanna get shot... hahah maybe a ittle far.. but this beef is stupid, I'm over it, i was never under it. I don't believe in it unless the reason is just complete and utter disrespect in everybody's eyes. so peace to SG from at least one.. of the 4? members of my crew, Sey idk if ur still in... but if so i know you probably don't like this. Ok i' done.

if my memory serves me proper whoever we went over was not claiming tk.not that minen wan't bringin' beef buts till we were gone over before we went over anyone.even though 42 rocked the spot way before we did

fuck this beefing shit.fuck e beef.fuck all that direct shit talking.last time i checked no one's lurking twelve ounce for TK or SG shit.

we all come to this thread to see some 42,BW,MFK,AM&,fucking UH

that being said ... here's a bunch of old artsy flicks i found in my parent's pc. i think i took them in 08?

Archived