The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

bump the yellow okae i think? and the jenius and of course the old mayhem and child and all the other that paved the way, i wish i was the age i am now back in the mid 90s to 2000ish the scene is so so.. corny now FOR the most part! so dont everybody cry. probs too pfe fh qm8 aids fds and the solo writers legals or illegal and korey i like that new shit whats next to it? central jerz neeeds to come of like back in the mid 2000s if it gets buffed do it again but personally these sloppy fills should stop on the highways, highways should be nice clean staights or simples or CRISP fills. NOT hatin anyone just my opinion. im sure alot feel the same. and cosk? what

bump the yellow okae i think? and the jenius and of course the old mayhem and child and all the other that paved the way, i wish i was the age i am now back in the mid 90s to 2000ish the scene is so so.. corny now FOR the most part! so dont everybody cry. probs too pfe fh qm8 aids fds and the solo writers legals or illegal and korey i like that new shit whats next to it? central jerz neeeds to come of like back in the mid 2000s if it gets buffed do it again but personally these sloppy fills should stop on the highways, highways should be nice clean staights or simples or CRISP fills. NOT hatin anyone just my opinion. im sure alot feel the same. and cosk? what

BUMP