The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

ILL STRAIT BURN ALL YOU NIGGAS

then shut the fuck up and go actually do it cause until then ur all talk just another fake ass internet gangster talkin like a bitch u aint burnin anything or anyone u can say something over and over again but thats gonna make it true just get the fuck out of here w that bullshit u couldnt even burn my dutch wihout choking if anything burn your sketchbook

ILL STRAIT BURN ALL YOU NIGGAS

??? what the...... are you fukin kidding me? 1st off you dont even paint. you do horribly toy ass sketches with rulers in your highschool spiral notebooks . i really wonder what the fuck goes on in that brain of yours to make you even think for a second you have ANY type of style or can burn ANYONE in here. Just give up...this kid burned you

s7301200edited1.jpg

:lol: :lol: your a ass clown kidd you really sat there and wrote all that ???lol who the fuck cares.......go paint somthin :lol: :lol: [

??? what the...... are you fukin kidding me? 1st off you dont even paint. you do horribly toy ass sketches with rulers in your highschool spiral notebooks . i really wonder what the fuck goes on in that brain of yours to make you even think for a second you have ANY type of style or can burn ANYONE in here. Just give up...this kid burned you

s7301200edited1.jpg

YO THE BUTCHER IF I EVER SEEN U IN REAL LIFE I WOULD SLAP THE SHIT OUTTA YOU... YOU MAKE ME SO FUCKING MAD....YOU JUST ON HERE TO TALK SHIT....WHAT DO YOU WRITE??!!?! YOUR SOME RICH WHITE KID FROM FUCKING WEST BUBBLE FUCK WHO I WOULD BE GLAD TO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF. IF I EVER SEEN YOU I WOULD BITCH SLAP YOU FAG ASS NIGGA. I WOULD TAKE YA GIRL FROM YOU AND YOU WOULDNT DO A DAM THING CAUSE U A BITCH!!! AGAIN, I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT U WRITE DO U EVEN WRITE?!!? STATE YA NAME YOU PUSSY ASS NIGGA POST SOME OF YOUR WORK UP!!!!!OR ARE YOU TO EMBARRASSED TO POST ANY OF YOUR SHIT CAUSE UR TERRIBLE. YOU TALKING ABOUT MY SKETCHES HAHAHAAHAHA AT LEAST I HAVE SKETCHES UNLIKE YOU YOU DONT GOT SHIT NOT EVEN A NAME....

YO THE BUTCHER IF I EVER SEEN U IN REAL LIFE I WOULD SLAP THE SHIT OUTTA YOU... YOU MAKE ME SO FUCKING MAD....YOU JUST ON HERE TO TALK SHIT....WHAT DO YOU WRITE??!!?! YOUR SOME RICH WHITE KID FROM FUCKING WEST BUBBLE FUCK WHO I WOULD BE GLAD TO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF. IF I EVER SEEN YOU I WOULD BITCH SLAP YOU FAG ASS NIGGA. I WOULD TAKE YA GIRL FROM YOU AND YOU WOULDNT DO A DAM THING CAUSE U A BITCH!!! AGAIN, I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT U WRITE DO U EVEN WRITE?!!? STATE YA NAME YOU PUSSY ASS NIGGA POST SOME OF YOUR WORK UP!!!!!OR ARE YOU TO EMBARRASSED TO POST ANY OF YOUR SHIT CAUSE UR TERRIBLE. YOU TALKING ABOUT MY SKETCHES HAHAHAAHAHA AT LEAST I HAVE SKETCHES UNLIKE YOU YOU DONT GOT SHIT NOT EVEN A NAME....

yo stop actin hard the only thing ur beating is your dick arent u the same the kid who claimed to be thug then backd down from a battle because u were on probation lmao yeah real thugs always obey thier probation officer what fake shit is that how about u let ur cans do the talking instead of your keyboard