The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

lots of new screennames....just sayin'.

yeah im guessing its too cold for some ppl to paint as often as theyd like so to keep themselves entertained they make fake ass SNs to fuck w homies and fill this thread w even more unwanted/un-needed bullshit dialogue we wanna see flics not a read a book

keegan_gibbs-8956-17-975x650.jpg

this is fucking sick straight up!

wish jersey had more flicks like this then hearing people moan and groan all day! i mean fliks not in jersey but jersey was getting down heavy....at one time. jersey wasnt filled with just nonsense outlines...at one time..those days with rooftops...at one time.

but nah shit is all beat now!

i feel like, if anyone gave a shit about you back in new jeru, or if you ever even got up in tha treets then my nigga blameo in the bricks would be getting dissed.... but hes not, cuz whos defending the name blame? not you...lol unless whining on ethreads counts. lmao

Its weird that you say its your man who was writing blame in the bricks when that kid got in contact with BLAME and explained that when he picked the name he didnt know there was already another established writer pushing that name that has a long and rich NY/NJ history. Out of respect for BLAME he changed the name and kept doing his thing. If anything you should be taking notes from that kid instead of bringing him into things that dont even involve him. Its dudes like him that understand respect and the rights and wrongs of graffiti that are actually "keeping it real". Blame did a lot for the nj scene in the mid-late 90's into the 2000's as far as wildstyle is concerned, and you dont even wanna get me started on handstyles bc the dude has a black belt when it comes to them.....

Its weird that you say its your man who was writing blame in the bricks when that kid got in contact with BLAME and explained that when he picked the name he didnt know there was already another established writer pushing that name that has a long and rich NY/NJ history. Out of respect for BLAME he changed the name and kept doing his thing. If anything you should be taking notes from that kid instead of bringing him into things that dont even involve him. Its dudes like him that understand respect and the rights and wrongs of graffiti that are actually "keeping it real". Blame did a lot for the nj scene in the mid-late 90's into the 2000's as far as wildstyle is concerned, and you dont even wanna get me started on handstyles bc the dude has a black belt when it comes to them.....

BUMP......

fyi i dropped the E so its Blams. Jus Sayin.

I dont mean to fuck with you bro but 4real ???

Looks like dudes on the internet gave you an identity crisis or something?

I personally liked u better as blame, like it was easy for me to "blame" you for all that was wrong with graff on the internet, but now I just feel bad.

sorry man....

well here you go bro

blam.jpg

you got me dude.