The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

speakin for myself, i post history on here all the time, but it gets buried by the same ppl postin the same crap over and over...this old PHat guy can only do so much w all the lack of respect on here...this thread is supposed to be a glimpse to the world of what is goin on in NJ...so now the world knows theres some new jacks who dont respect their history.good look for NJ...the scenes in Cali, Europe and mostly everywhere else revere their history and have respect for the oldheads...united we stand, divided Im still gonna stand so im prob a few insults away from postin my archives elsewhere.

27235_1366129431050_1166078610_1110855_6749462_n.jpg.5cd0b17d973c8ed74f4e3dd25ca370b4.jpg

dscn1591.jpg.a3ad60c19a1eae953c1a404437d046f6.jpg

13038_1254808606096_1106004722_824971_1402944_n.jpg.2ef0ec0f4559b4f1f88cdbefb426504d.jpg

hey guy instead of bitching and moaning over the internet y dont u go out n TRY 2 make a diffrence, n then i can see a flix of ur dick sucking slop n i can tell u how much u suck, o wait thats right u cant go out n make a diffrence cause there wasnt enough snow 4 them 2 close school 2mrow n u n i both know mommy wont let u out on a school night :D

I don't even need to respond to this because your grammar speaks for it's self.

I don't even need to respond to this because your grammar speaks for it's self.

All jibber-jab aside, I'm gonna have to step in and play grammar police to your grammar police, and inform you that the correct word usage here would be "its" not the contraction "it's", short for "it is". When commenting on someone's grammar, it certainly helps to not make such a simple mistake.

Hope that helps sort things out, now bring on the flicks, please. New, old, I don't give a fuck.

Love,

Grammar Police Internal Affairs Bureau

All jibber-jab aside, I'm gonna have to step in and play grammar police to your grammar police, and inform you that the correct word usage here would be "its" not the contraction "it's", short for "it is". When commenting on someone's grammar, it certainly helps to not make such a simple mistake.

Hope that helps sort things out, now bring on the flicks, please. New, old, I don't give a fuck.

Love,

Grammar Police Internal Affairs Bureau

On a side note the proper usage of the word is "itself".

grammar-police.jpg