HAWAIIANS THREAD

cre8chaos

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just shutup with this non sense bickering about wich crew is better..yes AF crushes toys..but DSK aint toys..they jus have a long way to go to get at AFs level.but to me,i dont think DSK is toy

and stop shit talking..people like to come to this fourm and check out flicks..u got beef or something u wana say thats negative..fuckn take it to the streets!!

fuckin hawaii thread we dont even need another thread we dont deserve it weve gone threw like 3 alreadt common ppl stop the chit chat and toy flicks and post sum real shit if not its gonna b da same ol shit wurd so fuckin post flciks i wish i had sum flciks but wut evas im high as fuck im out

PAEACE

WOOOW. u ack like i give a fuk. go suk a cock or sumthing bitch.

seriously ive been reading some of the stuff you've been saying trade... about how you wanna battle clit and oops ...and all that stuff

but this is the reason why threads gets closed.... i mean damn isnt 12oz. for checking out pics (etc.) and not for battling and starting shit....im not starting crap with you ...so dont get too offended by this... jus take it to consideration<==== i spelled that right lol!

shoooots

stop with the shit talking please. all of our threads are gettin closed. some guys like come on here and see the fliks you know. if u got problems with someone go do something real. dont talk shit online.

wonder if among used a boat? nah.........doubt it.

fuck you. it only gets closed cuzz there a buncha snitches in hawaii fuck your thread and scene!

1. among is badass!

2. "taking it to the streets" so oversaid. you guys talk too much

3. you fucks are getting this thread closed.

4. there is only one real atak, and i dont think the next one can match up.

5. never heard of dsk.

6. the PMs do work you illiterate bastards.

7. shut the fuck up.

8. your mom is calling me.