Modesto 209

micahhawaii

The same Dr. Evil that was saying RIP Kerse, but not knowing what Kerse he was talking about. :lol:

Stop fronting and put in some work yourself before you get crushed ... RWP LNO all day.

Fuck you and your crew

you mean kerse BTM stop thinkin your smart and do your part in shutting up these fuckin kids you got a bitter in your click dont question mine bitch JBF all motha fuckin day come get your ass shot in san jo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Thinking I'm smart? ... I know I'm smart.

I lived in San Jose, and I know a few heads in your crew. I even chilled with some of the original South Siders. You aren't gonna shoot me, or even come close. Being GANGSTER over the net is retarded. Plus why say your gonna "shoot" someone when cops can read it. Sounds to me like some high school immature scare tactic. Real Killers wouldn't be typing on the internet about that shit.

PM me if you have a problem.

i ment the one underneath these ...

you know why right?? because it added it on its own.... i did not put it there. it just showed up, you havent noticed wierd things like that going on.......:D like when you make a new post but it says someone edited it 2 years ago,,,,,lols comedy ountz