Modesto 209

micahhawaii

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
ID KILL MYSELF IF LIVED IN MODESTO

Thats why you dont live here.

Not talking shit. But if all you guys are gonna do is hate on the MODESTO thread about MODESTO then get off it fuck. If you got beef with acc then show it on the streets. Your shit talking on our thread just makes it look even more garbage foreeal tho dog.

=]

yeah, motherfuckers fuck all the others that come talking shit on MODESTO209... 1 fucking year bitches, thanx Micah. Lets kick this shit up some levels MODESTO , or atleast thats what i think we should do. im going to.great job every one that posted pictures....... lets not let this thread die now, for sure.:evil:

god why are people using smiley faces on here? has everyone turned into 15 year old girls? fuck. worst part is you're not even using the actual smiley faces you're doing this gay shit: =] god fuck, just stop.

Dog calm the fuck down. Wtf is your problem dude. It was a funny joke. N your ass is all stunk by it. Wtf. Isnt this the cat that dont even live in modesto? I quit wrighting your ass cuase your a joke n it nothing. =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =]=] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =]=] =] =] =] =]