Modesto 209

micahhawaii

people people

stop with this photobucket shit for one

if you post one graff pic people can go and look at every picture in your photobucket

(easy way to get cought)

plus if you delete them off your photobucket they dont show up anymore thats why you cant see any of the old flicks on this thread people cant see our history just use

imageshack.us shits hella better

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
people people

stop with this photobucket shit for one

if you post one graff pic people can go and look at every picture in your photobucket

(easy way to get cought)

plus if you delete them off your photobucket they dont show up anymore thats why you cant see any of the old flicks on this thread people cant see our history just use

imageshack.us shits hella better

This cats smart. He nows what hes talking about. Everyone use it. I cant say an exact page. Its page 11 and 12 and i believe 13 all the pictures are gone.

I SEE WHY SESTOR BOUNCED . BUT SERIOUS SIEZ IS ON THE PHONE SGER HE WANTS HIS ''S'' BACK BUT NAH REALLY THIS ACC PLUS THE ACC IN SAN JO STAY ON THE TOYOTA DRIVING TIP BUT REALLY THOUGH YOU FAGGOTS KNOW SESTORS IS WKT OFFIAL SO BE EASY SUCKERS OR ELSE BABY BLOOD

hahahaha fool put a smiley face at the end hahahaha, WKT CYM and Zee know nothing of smiley faces dude, trust me I've dealt with them before and wouldn't want to have to again

Haha i know. I was foolin. I aint even in ctk. Just putting smiley faces all around. On my face and yours. Hahah naw that sounds fruityy so go smoke a fat fucking blunt now. =]