Modesto 209

micahhawaii

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Im usually not the type to talk shit behind a computer but I see some shit talking going on about ATL. So all i have to say is " Im in the game bitch and you just sale tickets" and for u dumb niggas that dont know what that means " I actually write and youre just a spectator"

I HEARD THE REASON WHY SESTOR IS HATIN ON SGER SO MUCH IS CUZ SGER FUKED SESTOR'S LADY AND SESTOR AINT BOUT TO DO SHIT A BOUT IT, AND ALSO BEKS SUX DESTRO'S DICK CUZ THERE BOTH FAGGETS IN LOVE

isnt it great to hide behind a computer .....ahh the joy of things you can type........must be fun........to be a pussy.

the only good graff i see in this town is destro,amek and daler

there they only guys who got skill.

and that live here

biks is a 30 year old toy.

biks is cool in my book. dale stole my password and said that biks is a 30 year old toy.

(not me)

so if you see dale (the guy who gets supported by his grandma, makes out with dudes, and changes styles every couple of days.) mop him up hes a little bitch...