Modesto 209

micahhawaii

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i win hands down i havent seen one thing from biks anywhere. in the last 5 years. i got it hands down in less than 1 week WATCH THE STREETS!

lets see it happen if biks and beks is battle for names lets start is off on new years till feb

one month

whose got the sickest styles and spots

in city and freeways the whole 209

unless BIKS is a little girl to go out again and thinks he doesnt need to prove him self

and same to BEKS you cant talk till you do it again

its going to be a new year

FUCK IT YALL lets all have the OG.s and the youngins that go style go out and handle the streets

lets have 08 08 08 08 08 08 the come back for the MODESTO

old cats lets go for a couple of spots ALBE UM OGS TOC OFF TNS DWS JTL LORDS SDF AOT ABS TBC GS SWRVE FTG YS STDR all the cats from 2 years ago and cats from the 90's lets do this shit

for the yougins i like to see NUE for the most kid got and idea and AEK amar lets see RAKE and pie you got the spots but lets see you improve G you got potential......... i hop there's more i can name but its a dissapointment i cant but alot of kids got the potential but yall too lazy now and days