Modesto 209

micahhawaii

no offense to anyone that actually has handstyles and bombs modesto(didnt see any here)

but you should destroy this thread, its a fucking disgrace,

i wont be coming back to this bullshit again, so keep your little disses to a minimum

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Alright then good. Pussy bye

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

there needs to a fuckin age limit for bombing all these lil kdf ctk cus youngins need to get some krylon get some caps hit the backyard for some practice before they hit the freeway cause nobody wants to see some dollar can stock cap bullshit thats just my 2 cents.....lyin loc's tha boss holdin down in c town

no modesto just needs to step their game up. kdf, nsb, sfr... those kids are doomed. their steez hasnt got any better in the last 2 years. as for the rest of the toys, practice practice practice. and fuck hiding in your back yard with your fence and cans... hit the streets get up and earn your style. any one can practice in their back yard. a true writer will practice in their element, THE STREEETS! biaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

there needs to a fuckin age limit for bombing all these lil kdf ctk cus youngins need to get some krylon get some caps hit the backyard for some practice before they hit the freeway cause nobody wants to see some dollar can stock cap bullshit thats just my 2 cents.....lyin loc's tha boss holdin down in c town

Im CUS crew n i been bombing barly 5 months. Some kdf been bombin for years. Ill murder any one of them..... Practice on some walls were people will see you up. Not a board in your backyark you fucking joker.

At least you see us up.

FUCK KDF

no modesto just needs to step their game up. kdf, nsb, sfr... those kids are doomed. their steez hasnt got any better in the last 2 years. as for the rest of the toys, practice practice practice. and fuck hiding in your back yard with your fence and cans... hit the streets get up and earn your style. any one can practice in their back yard. a true writer will practice in their element, THE STREEETS! biaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

i go both but ya i paint on a legal wall so wat

and ive painted in the street so that comment is going to who?????

Im CUS crew n i been bombing barly 5 months. Some kdf been bombin for years. Ill murder any one of them..... Practice on some walls were people will see you up. Not a board in your backyark you fucking joker.

At least you see us up.

FUCK KDF

you too foo wat are you tryin to say about walls in ppls backyard your crews been in backyard walls so wat does your commet go too ?????????//

you too foo wat are you tryin to say about walls in ppls backyard your crews been in backyard walls so wat does your commet go too ?????????//

Not you nuebert, I like your wall. Your up. Were talking about people that just stay in there backyard for weaks n never go out too get up.

You go out n get up.

Not torward you at all.

it doesnt matter what type of cans you have......i can bust fat with dollar cans.....with stock caps too son.....quit buying paint...............rack rack rack!!!!! fuck montana

we should have more bombs anyone can tag with a marker

and beks i know your not young but to me you are you still have a lot to learn

true but i never claimed i was the best. all im saying is that alot of cats hide in their backyard and peice and thats cool but try that same peice on the streets... its alot different graff is gettin up not hiding and painting. GET UP HIGHER BIGGER AND BETTER THAN THE NEXT KID!

man we dont give a fuck about anywhere else..i mean i got mad respect for outta towners but i dont go there so i dotn really care..i mean if i happen to take a trip somewhere else i always take fix but im not going to go outta my way just to take flix in stockton or fresno..and Sf already got a sick ass thread why we need to bite..