Modesto 209

micahhawaii

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Wtf you think your so bad bro. All you are is behind the fucking computer. Not even saying who you are just talkin out of your ass cause you dont know what your talking about.

Shew rocks $1 cans n still beets your montanas. Cus gets up alot but not as much ass kdf but still loooks times cleaner.

N hahahah kdf is the most up toy group in modesto. Id rather not be up then be nown as a toy.

But ill still take out you n kdf. FUCK BES1 FUCK KOPS FUCK MAST FUCK OBES FUCK THOTS. Some of them are up. But there pices look like shit. Get some skill n then come at me. IN PERSON YOU COMPUTER HIDING BITCH ASS TOY!!!!!!!!!!!

i saw ur gay ass shit on the freeway

now thats wat you call a TOY ZONE CUS lol:lol: :lol: :lol: all you kids buy paint i bet i wonder if you ever stole one can in ur life but oh well your a toy you aint got shit kid im only ......... years older than you and have way more ups think about who i am

you tube

why dont u just say who u are

whats the point of even talkin shit if the other person doesnt know whos saying it

and haha so stealing paint makedsyou good?

so uhh tomoro if i go to walmart and steal a can all my shits gonna look better and il be up way more right?

dont trip sape but i had no problem with you......... or shew

its just your little friend zone that thinks he's better than guys that are way up more than him

and tell the truth

YOU KNOW THAT THATS HOW HE ACTS!!!!!!!!!!

and ya if you go get some paint i garantee you that you'll get better and will be more up

cuz if you get it youll always have paint to get up and good paint tooo

and you will get better cuz your always gonna paint with the krylons and rustoes

i saw ur gay ass shit on the freeway

now thats wat you call a TOY ZONE CUS lol:lol: :lol: :lol: all you kids buy paint i bet i wonder if you ever stole one can in ur life but oh well your a toy you aint got shit kid im only ......... years older than you and have way more ups think about who i am

Truelly bitch, Ive never bought paint in my life. I get them from the homies. I dont give a fuck how older you are. I will kill you. Your not a king. I cant just think off the top of my head who you are.

Hey but you seen me up. Ive never seen you up. BITCH

kdf is a bite off sdf be original fellow toys....and those pie tags are lacking style......if graff was based on a five year old kids style or handwriting if that, he would be king........ you toys in modesto need to get your own spots......goin over stdr makes u look like spot jockers

who gives a FUCK about wat spot they get

GRAFF isnt suppose to be 100% friendly

if SDF has a problem with KDF why dont they say nothin

the new SDF is wack that kid lets anyone in and if not im sure pretty easy

BUMP the original SDF they come clean

and KDF comes koo sometimes but that MAST guy is weak but still got some tags

the big KDF's are OKAY but not good enough for them to think thier all that

BUMP ROKA too he's probably the best piecer i heard that was in KDF and he aint even that good but then if you compare ctk to kdf KDF does it bigger no doubt

who gives a FUCK about wat spot they get

GRAFF isnt suppose to be 100% friendly

if SDF has a problem with KDF why dont they say nothin

the new SDF is wack that kid lets anyone in and if not im sure pretty easy

BUMP the original SDF they come clean

and KDF comes koo sometimes but that MAST guy is weak but still got some tags

the big KDF's are OKAY but not good enough for them to think thier all that

BUMP ROKA too he's probably the best piecer i heard that was in KDF and he aint even that good but then if you compare ctk to kdf KDF does it bigger no doubt

Wow. are you seriouse. Shew or Clems will killl Roka. N they were Ctk for a moment. Mast started KDF. So that makes it a joke ass crew.