Modesto 209

micahhawaii

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Im not sying im beks. Im not saying anything, Except. Ill take you out.

N beks is doing beks things.

i know who you are your're little zoney from the Cunts.are.US Krew that barely started graff and think ur fukin hard go up there and go over the KDF roller lets see ur so called SKILLS

and beks aint doin shit i know that for a FACT

I didnt say look under your moms bed for toys!... she dont need toys she has me!:p and dont be mad couse your faggot ass can never get spots like that. and fuck homewerk! motherfucker I dont play buy the rules! U do ur homewerk u fuking strait A student.[/QUO

looks like someones hiding behind a computer

cus just started tagging wtf cus is some of the ctk originals

wayy before kdf was even thought of

have anyone in kdf battle shew peices

that will show we have skill

no beef i want peace between crews i know heads in kdf but if its gonna be like that then lets peice battle hit up saep

late

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: your funny too

originals from CTK that crew hasnt even been around for half a year and true about KDF but they got up harder than ctk cus combine and SHEW:confused: :confused: :confused:

who is he:confused: :confused: :confused:

OOOOOOOOOh i kid that does those characters wit stock caps and cheapies

they come hard ahhahahahhaha ya right toy

yall kids are still in high school learn the facts first before you kids get shit twisted

dont even know shit

just killin the graff in the mo

hahahahaha:) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

what a joke you are

you dont even know wat ur gettin into

Wtf you think your so bad bro. All you are is behind the fucking computer. Not even saying who you are just talkin out of your ass cause you dont know what your talking about.

Shew rocks $1 cans n still beets your montanas. Cus gets up alot but not as much ass kdf but still loooks times cleaner.

N hahahah kdf is the most up toy group in modesto. Id rather not be up then be nown as a toy.

But ill still take out you n kdf. FUCK BES1 FUCK KOPS FUCK MAST FUCK OBES FUCK THOTS. Some of them are up. But there pices look like shit. Get some skill n then come at me. IN PERSON YOU COMPUTER HIDING BITCH ASS TOY!!!!!!!!!!!