Modesto 209

micahhawaii

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
damb aint no alb ...from what i know ,he usto be alb hes not aproved to be alb by lords ,,,

Yep Yep.... DAMB without a doubt will take out all ALB dudes as far as the new gen of wuts left of em. Hes better off TGP RWP... Not talkin sht jus tellin the truth:p ...

SESTOR, CLOWN... i dont kno about that DK though.. props though if its the same dude i think it is... i kno you stepped your game up sence then playa.. anyone got fliks of that same clown character that was on hatch rd back in the day??

i doubt it.. but its worth a try...

hey skate and paint not talking shit i agree damb is goog but how good are r u ,u better than alb new gen ,i really doubt that ,cause they do got some hard hitters that u maybe dont even know ,i wouldnt mind seen some of your shit ,,u talking too much for not posting shit ,oh yea and im not talking shit just telling u the truth , a. level. beyond

new gen might have hard hitters, that's right, like that rake foool. he clowns but i seen sum shit that blew mi mind like he used a fucking cherrypicker to get at them spots. you know?i dont really care to much for tallent miself but it is good to see sum now and again but i really like to see that crazy shit where if you dont pull it off yure getting really fucked up.thats what im looking for when i go out for strolls.and when i say i don't care for tallent it does not mean i like to seeMODESTOoverpopulated with little scribble shit and shit throws but that i myself dont have much tallent and that i dont really care for it much at the moment because as time passes styles will come along with tallent.enough of that though. lately i've been going down ninety nine north alot and im still seeing that gay ass stdr bullshit. i personally think the the writrs of modesto need to band together and go up on that roof and every one drop a clean throw up, you know.cover the entire roof withMODESTOwriters throw ups that way, when i drive through that section of freeway i get all happy instead of pissed plus we would have a hell of a fucking picture to post, you know? and now, how come we can't pull some shit like that? i know we got alot of smart kids in MODESTO i know we got some dumb ones too but still, i think we could do it.comments or dislikes anyone GOLD_TOP