Modesto 209

micahhawaii

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im not tryna hate on people i just thought you guys were comin at me hella hard..i know who gets up believe me i got more flicks than i put out.. and bam is my boi..and yeah everyone would love to see more destro sestor beks all of sdf crew..same with NUE..theres talent here just more of it needs to be on the streets..but im jus talkin shit to get everyone motivated..i mean i started this thread so i just want it to turn out like the Sf thread or any other thread were it started out with toys and they worked their way up to kings..thats all no disrespect..

hahahah wats up skatenpaint ahhahaha

its hella funny how no one knows who editr is............

its not that hard to find out who the person is you jus need to think outside of the box

dont ask me who the person is cuz im not gonna blow out the persons ID

but its like a riddle for all these ppl tryin to find out who EDITR is

when tactics get worst edit ur name.....................

post more fliks.... less talking..... more painting.... and i actualy give it up to some of these toys... they are putting in alot of work catching tags all over the place... its time to go to style school though.. or keep it real basic.... the middle is a ugly place, and you can tell that there are more people stuck in the middle then anything....