Modesto 209

micahhawaii

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i love how people be talkin shit about skill when there is barely anything in modesto i would call skill.. Bump Damb Bics Krods TGP Belkso Amek Pie Jackl' all the dudes that have been puttin in work not just bombin because its the cool thing to do..why dont you guys go create some more toy ass crews..

wait a minute? ya you have a rite to say all that becouse you bust hella sick peices all day rite? becouse this intire thread is filled with pics of the illest shit you do and every street in modesto is covered with your magnificent mind boggling peices ...so ya you totaly have a rite to talk shit to all t e bombers becouse your on such a higher level

wait a minute? ya you have a rite to say all that becouse you bust hella sick peices all day rite? becouse this intire thread is filled with pics of the illest shit you do and every street in modesto is covered with your magnificent mind boggling peices ...so ya you totaly have a rite to talk shit to all the bombers becouse your on such a higher level

thats a NICE quote..

and i specificly like this part.. "every street in modesto is covered with your magnificent mind boggling peices "... haha:spin2: that. that . that shit.. well, when i thought about that, only one thing came tomy mind, ... fize... lol :lol:

wait a minute? ya you have a rite to say all that becouse you bust hella sick peices all day rite? becouse this intire thread is filled with pics of the illest shit you do and every street in modesto is covered with your magnificent mind boggling peices ...so ya you totaly have a rite to talk shit to all t e bombers becouse your on such a higher level

there should be some kind of unwritten law that if your gonna "write" you should know how to spell..:spin2: and did anyone say that i wrote..na so stop assuming..and i do have say in it "BECAUSE" the people i mentioned are actually bombers that people want to see up..

there should be some kind of unwritten law that if your gonna "write" you should know how to spell..:spin2: and did anyone say that i wrote..na so stop assuming..and i do have say in it "BECAUSE" the people i mentioned are actually bombers that people want to see up..

Wait. I can name alot more people than you just did micah. Let me start

I like too see CLEMS up hes mighty fine.

I like too see NUE up he clean.

I also like too see DESTRO, SESTOR, BEKS n BAM.

Sometimes SAEP but only on ocasion. SHEW comes nice with his pieces.

And TRANSPORTER comes hard when he comes.

And if we tag. Why the fuck do we have too no how too spel. Sometimes are names are spelted different then when ENGLISH spells it.

micah acutally i know what you write im not a hater so im not even gonna critisize you but i do know alot of people will get off on you and if you dont write anymore then show respect for the people that do if your not a writer then your opinion really doesnt matter

and wow your gonna hate on my grammer? ok that really makes you cool im such a toy becouse i dont have proper grammer i should just give up thats what graffiti iss all about rite? spelling shit the correct way? everyone know if you have good spelling then your automaticly all city king

but w.e im threw with this conversation beefing is a waste of time

man ima keep it real so no one gets all butt hurt i think if you going to hit the streets u must know

how 2 have some handstyle alot of fools out here dont have that ,,,2 of all man if your going to do some

burners or throw ups make that shit is clean ...and last of all were all in here for the same shit so fuk man modesto step it up and get productions actuall pieces is where you get can controll...ups too everybody!!!!bump all the top notch,,and the rest step ur game up....