**247* AiReBeLs* 247**

COLD OSHEN

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

35th???????????

What the hell is 35 and why are they flipping the rebels 4 never heard of them,are they the guys that bomb garbage cans up and down 35th never even seen that or are they cyber bombers can somebody help me figure this out?????????

~No one respond to any shit talk...learn from our past mistakes, If anyone rekindles this FUCKIN' Bullshit i will personally ask you to leave the skwad. Vones tape your lips and DO NOT feed the Fire. 35th...Forget and let live.........WE LIVE FOREVER~

that kid is not nmu or dtc....most heads in nmu dont rep 35...alotta headz do..that kid is definately not crew...internet toy... tmc???? lol. we aint connected kiddo..ge off your moms computer............

....i dont rep that shit...

that kid is not nmu or dtc....most heads in nmu dont rep 35...alotta headz do..that kid is definately not crew...internet toy... tmc???? lol. we aint connected kiddo..ge off your moms computer............

....i dont rep that shit...

I GOT RESPECT FOR YOU ROKR NEVER A HATER, AND STILL DOING YOUR THING. STAY UP!

REBELS POR VIDA

~No one respond to any shit talk...learn from our past mistakes, If anyone rekindles this FUCKIN' Bullshit i will personally ask you to leave the skwad. Vones tape your lips and DO NOT feed the Fire. 35th...Forget and let live.........WE LIVE FOREVER~

JUST GOT A LITTLE UPSET,IT'S ALL GOOD I'M MORE MATURE THAN THAT

Oh HEKSY. When will you post the cocoa and mint CHOKE throwie? He needs to feel some AIREBELOVE hombresito.

ORANGE ALUMINUM EVIL

INSIDES IS DEEDS

CLEAN. RECYCLEABLE. SUCEEDS

KREW.

My woman says I got too many Tshirts, I gotta give them to the boys. Anybody wants XXL size shirts call me on my mobile. Hi VONES.

Archived