The CAB ride

ON_THE_REAL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FANE & SPIN[/size][/b]

spinfane.jpg

fanenspin.jpg

:lol: :eek: :D :lol: :eek: :D :lol: :eek: :D :lol:

YEA THATS Y U CHEAP ASS PUSSIES HAD TO TRICK ON EM WITH FIVE OH..SAY UR REAL NAME NIGGA...N GET OF THE NUTS ALREADY U FUKIN JOCK..ALL U DO IS B ON THIS THREAD TALKIN SHIT ABOUT CAB N 35TH..N WHO COMES UP WITH MYSPACE ON 12 OZ U FUKIN IDIOT..GET OFF THE DICK ALREADY.

Oh MAn I LOve ThE wAy YOu TyPe YoUr SO cOoL fuckin little bitch boys first AIR will whip the fuck outta 5 3you guys are highschool drop out no job no future fags ....you would think if graff was all your good at you would at least be good at it !!! roll up a blunt and put a bullet in your head for all of us please (now watch some gay boy is gunna jock more dick and say .."uhh catch a bullet man your gay uhhh uhh now i gotta go get my drivers licence but i got no whip """ :lol:

Oh MAn I LOve ThE wAy YOu TyPe YoUr SO cOoL fuckin little bitch boys first AIR will whip the fuck outta 5 3you guys are highschool drop out no job no future fags ....you would think if graff was all your good at you would at least be good at it !!! roll up a blunt and put a bullet in your head for all of us please (now watch some gay boy is gunna jock more dick and say .."uhh catch a bullet man your gay uhhh uhh now i gotta go get my drivers licence but i got no whip """ :lol:

thats sum funny shit :lol:

skop1

please stop quoting pix in the thread. what did we ever do to you? everyone wants to beatdown on me and my dad n uncle use to touch me. give me a break.

skop tfo awc

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

WUT A FAGGOT:D :D :D :D

What can i say? well Im a gay person, i like to hang out, travel, walk, run, work out, meeting new people, party, i drink beer, wine, tequila, vodka, wiskey, any kind of liquor, im not that type of guy who drinks and acts all stupid with other people, i work and i dont go to school anymore. i miss school though my friends, teachers and i guess i miss studying. life is different with your old friends i still talk to a few but i rarely see them. my habits are hang out in the hood, im not a gangbanger. i got my own hood and its AWC aka the Crooks. im a Crook For Life, Graffiti is my game. i like to be dare. like i said im down as hell. i rarely talk about my life. I Write Scop, Skop, SCOPE, SKOPE its all the same. who gave me the name and what does it means? well i basically gave the name my self there is alot of names out there and i was thinking of i name and came up with scop it a Greek Word meaning to show and display. i started getting into graff in highschool when i was about 16 17 i was super wack it took some time. Favorite music is HipHop wutang clan, ghost face killa, nas, immortal technique, big l, typical cats, etc.. first people i met that wrote was aser aka chucho i rarely talk to this dude. and join a crew called sns.. then i never really painted til like 2 and half years ago. then starting to meet new people like Skah and Cek we made a crew called EMP it was ok we used to go to Ska shows all the time and have a good time. Then I met SPIN FANE GASP one day and took me out painting, while we was painting SPIN told me if i like graff to start chilling with them. and they put me down in the game Then met Cear and Blessed me in the Crook Council. then met Dtek And turned me TDMC, The Dope MCees, then started meeting new people over this 2 years painted got better Met Cab Crew Chilled with them painted and i got down with it. Repping TFO all day every day.

:lol:

What can i say? well Im a gay person, i like to hang out, travel, walk, run, work out, meeting new people, party, i drink beer, wine, tequila, vodka, wiskey, any kind of liquor, im not that type of guy who drinks and acts all stupid with other people, i work and i dont go to school anymore. i miss school though my friends, teachers and i guess i miss studying. life is different with your old friends i still talk to a few but i rarely see them. my habits are hang out in the hood, im not a gangbanger. i got my own hood and its AWC aka the Crooks. im a Crook For Life, Graffiti is my game. i like to be dare. like i said im down as hell. i rarely talk about my life. I Write Scop, Skop, SCOPE, SKOPE its all the same. who gave me the name and what does it means? well i basically gave the name my self there is alot of names out there and i was thinking of i name and came up with scop it a Greek Word meaning to show and display. i started getting into graff in highschool when i was about 16 17 i was super wack it took some time. Favorite music is HipHop wutang clan, ghost face killa, nas, immortal technique, big l, typical cats, etc.. first people i met that wrote was aser aka chucho i rarely talk to this dude. and join a crew called sns.. then i never really painted til like 2 and half years ago. then starting to meet new people like Skah and Cek we made a crew called EMP it was ok we used to go to Ska shows all the time and have a good time. Then I met SPIN FANE GASP one day and took me out painting, while we was painting SPIN told me if i like graff to start chilling with them. and they put me down in the game Then met Cear and Blessed me in the Crook Council. then met Dtek And turned me TDMC, The Dope MCees, then started meeting new people over this 2 years painted got better Met Cab Crew Chilled with them painted and i got down with it. Repping TFO all day every day.

:lol:

DAMN THIS IS SOMM FUNNY SHIT....THIS WHOLE THREAD IS A JOKE.

Archived