CHICAGO

tetris31

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
.....oh, stop tryin' 2 hurt my feelingz............ cause your efforts r unsuccessfull............. :haha:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :p :D wow "supposed internet feelingz" it really is not that serious and this thread is a major joke. you have old school writers trying their damndest to "re-live" their past and speaking about how "those were the days" sounding like edith bunker. and you have new school writers just taking old school names. Chicago really isn't up to par in this so-called grafitti game. then you have old school goons who act like they're grafitti rockstars. Jokes. Nothing but jokes.:lol: :lol: :lol: i have plenty of jokes. plenty. and believe me mr. ashee, this is no attempt at trying to instill hurt towards you. it's just a revelation. it is up to the reader to decide what to do with this information.

hello children of chicago. i am here. i have arrived. since the dawn of time. i have always been here. and now you will never get rid of me. this has been a public service announcement brought to you by GREVE THE GAYBOY. so please watch what you type because your ignorance and stupidity will show. thank you and have a great day. it is time for the all-star beef venue to have some early spring cleaning.

........................ :haha:

Archived