CHICAGO

tetris31

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
it sucks, with all the money daley puts into the graffiti blasters, the city could use that money for much more prevalent things in society, like, i dont know, CRIME. but hey, that's All You See Is (Crime In The City).

as much money as daley is throwing into the whole graffiti blasters ordeal "blaze"....the funny part is that without the vandals in this city those workers would not get paid. we make other people money.:lol: the irony of it all.*

PIX2173.jpg

my bad fenix my nigg but dont get you panties into a bunch its a chill wall.....

same thing happed to me youll see the post but it is a chill wall....

hit me up thogh nikka wat you fogot me homie peace!!

PIX2174.jpg

PIX2175.jpg

^ watch out

untitled.jpg

before

PIX2176.jpg

after

PIX2178.jpg

PIX2177.jpg

^ big ass hell

Or I just never seen a muthafucking pink train you guys are tweeking cause i never seen a pink train chill out im not tryin to have no problems,

yeah they really came down on you for that huh. well i guess thats what you get for reposting a picture of the pink line train and asking if they have pink trains. whatever the case, most people on this site are jockers so don't even trip...

as much money as daley is throwing into the whole graffiti blasters ordeal "blaze"....the funny part is that without the vandals in this city those workers would not get paid. we make other people money.:lol: the irony of it all.*

true that. irony's a bitch.

Archived