CHICAGO

tetris31

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea ok i have seen u shit and trust me....u aint got no stlye yall jusy bite off each other,.,if thats wat u call stlye....in one hood only..damn well at least now we know u get around on the bus...since u dont drive places so u can see shit...

yea u have seen my shit..point taken i havent seen your shit but i seen uac's new shit and theres no doubt in my mind that i could burn you.....please dont mistake the crew for having the same style...none of us rock the same type of shitwithin style ....ur getting pointless now i think its time to stop talking

nigga aint no 12 year old not even close dumbfuck.....the shit yall r rockin is super wak.i personally can do better with a broken hand..and theres only 3 line spots anyway...then everything else is crammed up in one hood...yea "yall are on it"....peace to the uac cats with style(new generation not included)

WOW wee these lil mother fuckers have some balls 0n-line cant wait to catch one of these lil bitches. then we'll see if they still have them big internet balls FIPussy....REPPOCock....KIFUN....(U).........

yea u have seen my shit..point taken i havent seen your shit but i seen uac's new shit and theres no doubt in my mind that i could burn you.....please dont mistake the crew for having the same style...none of us rock the same type of shitwithin style ....ur getting pointless now i think its time to stop talking

nigga please drive down the free homie..u will see my shit rocking on the 90 94..ooo wait get one of ur lil bustdown KIFaggs to drive u around..nigga i would love to catch u in da street u lil fag..man watch....and about still well ive seen this one roof on kedzie were copper and biz did...shit looks da same.....u and copper have the same style u fagg

me and copper got the same style???? ur blind dog we got complete difff styles niga both deeso......o great u just sent ur spots off by naming them...ahahah dumb niggaz imma leave it at that thats what yall is

if u knew how to read it actually says were ur boys shit is at...not mine...u dick....i said da 90 94..and its a pretty big free...but like i said since u get around on the bus u wouldnt know dat now would u..

WOW wee these lil mother fuckers have some balls 0n-line cant wait to catch one of these lil bitches. then we'll see if they still have them big internet balls FIPussy....REPPOCock....KIFUN....(U).........

this guy dedicates his screen name to being a bitch

YO MAYBE I SHOULD BE LAME AND TALK SHIT TO THESE LAME ASS

KIDS RUNNING THEY MOUTHS ON THE INTERNET... BUT CHECK THE STREETS, FUK YOUR GAY LINE SPOTS. THOSE ARE STAMPED OR BUFFED ON THE QUICKS NE WAY...(FAMILIA) DONT SWEAT THIS... AND FOR YOU RTFAGS TRYING TO HELP OUT IN THIS WAR. IM GOING TO PERSONALLY MOVE ON YOU CREE. DAMN NIGGERS...

CAU CAU CAU CAU RTF RTF RTF RTF ... IM LOOKING 4 ALL OF YOU TONITE.......

YA BOYYYYYYYYYYY... DEVILS REJECTS FIKRIMINALS...

damn, people are talking lots of shit on the last page. everyone about this war shit needs to shut the fuck up about it, typing away their feelings about it and shit... no one wants to hear that bullshit! wars are between people and crews and the internet is not a fucking meeting ground! from now on herb or whatever you just stop responding, it would make life so much easier, thank you.