CHICAGO

tetris31

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah like you'd do anything with the paint

Just Keep Observing from the computer screen Kid.With an empty Burger king bag.lol...Peace

I MIGHT BUT EVEN IF I DIDNT DO ANYTHING WITH IT BUT DO SOME BULLSHIT ON SOME CARDBOARD IT WOULD LOOK BETTER THAN THAT SHIT....@FUTILE

I WILL CONTINUE TO OBSERVE THE BULLSHIT THAT LAME NIGGAS ARE PUTTING OUT UNTIL I DECIDE NOT TO....ALSO THE BURGER BAG IS NOT EMPTY THERE IS ACTUALLY A WHOPPER INSIDE OF IT AS I TYPE.....SO I HAVE TAKEN A BREAK FROM PUTTING IN WORK... BIG FUCKING DEAL... ANYONE WHO HAS BEEN IN THE GAME FOR LONGER THAN A YEARS KNOWS THAT WINTER TIME IS BOMBING TIME........IM NOT RETIRED IM JUST ON VACATION......I LEAVE THE SUMMERTIME BOMBING TO SUCKERS LIKE YOU SO YOU CAN CATCH ALL THE HEAT AND TAKE THE CHANCES RUNNING FROM THE POLICE.....@DA PARTY REVOLVES ARND ME

PA221029.jpg

SYD BARRETT R.I.P.

representin' tha floyd bitch!!!

damn there is too much of people talkin bullshit on here. someone says something, usually not important, and someone else just has to respond, either by trying to talk logically to show that they are smarter or to act even more retarded than the original post. do us all a favor, and keep insignificant comments to yourself.

you need to be the first one to SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!. if you dont like reading all the bullshit, go to your settings and set it to pictures only. now go suck on a lemon YA BIG DUMMY!.