Melbourne

service_depo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i hate you abracadabra

good for you.

I love you Abracadabra...your the best

thanks, knew you'd appreciate it

It's a sory state of affairs when you guys cant live without a Melbourne graffiti thread.

Get over it, go painting

finally, someone with a brain.

this thread will most likely get closed, but id say high majoritory of people would prefer it to be left open, who cares if there is shit talk now and then, ALL threads have shit talk.

"now and then"???? you're kidding right?!?!?

That's right. Check out any of the other massive threads in brickslayers and you'll find the same problems. I think it's an anti-aussie movement. They definitely have no love for us here.

considering i'm australian, and that threads for other australian cities are still open, you'd realise that is not the case. other threads may have shit talk, but they're nowhere near the level of the melbourne threads. you fools live for chatting an abundance of shit on each other it's ridiculous.

Abra, go get out mate how old are you? How cool are you? How popular are you? All should be rhetorical questions for you.....

is this supposed to hurt my feelings or something? haha.

1. older and wiser than you

2. i don't wear a wu-tang tracksuit, so you probably think i'm uncool.

3. well, i was asked to submit work for another magazine in europe (i was recently featured in one of the most well known european magazines in the world), and my girl loves me, so i'd say i'm pretty popular.

ye word, abra i'd say you should leave this thread open, i mean you dont know EVERYTHING thats going on in melbourne anymore do you? and i suppose you would have atleast some interest atleast to keep this thread open, shit talkers should get banned...

tried that (multiple times) and failed. got no help from any of the users on here either. you guys just can't resist being a pack of ADD kids minus the ritalin.

dont close this, but i know my words fall on deaf ears, keep closing them abracadabra, they will just keep getting opened.

And wouldnt that piss you off

no, actually, you guys put a ton of work into making new threads, and it takes me approx. 3 seconds to close them

You dont need to consult a thread to know "whats up" in melburn graffiti.

heck, this shit is just going to get locked over and over again. Go on puregraffiti.com or oz if you want a melburn thread.

bingo, another person with a brain. thanks