415/707 NORTH BAY CALI

Guilty Simpson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arguing on the internet is gay as fuck. how do you know if i know something or not? i know where that is by looking at the ground.

the water district was buffing that place once a month however they decided to build a nice shiney new fence to save themselves some money. they havent buffed it since the fence went up. it should keep the deer and young'ns out

Pictures11043.jpg

Pictures11045.jpg

tyme?

Pictures11001.jpg

Because last time I cheaked your mommy won't let you leave the house...

I'll throw 20 down that you have no idea.

Last time I cheaked your pulling this shit out of your ass. I'm not 12.. What your saying is just random ass fuck with nothing to back it. Whatever beef you have against me, just shut the fuck up and post some flicks.

• Like 2

It's easy to be 21 over the internet

Omg, did you even read what I posted? SHUT THE FUCK UP. What your saying has nothing to do with graff. Stop replying to everything I say with 'shut up' and 'your 12'. You haven't posted one flik. You said one thing besides replying bullshit to me: 'i thought bs was a crew.' Just shut the fuck up, I do not care what you have to say about my age. If you don't like what I say about graff, then don't reply with a shut up. You shut the motherfuck up.