415/707 NORTH BAY CALI

Guilty Simpson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kicks is right. but to bad the fucking pigs patrol this page more then i do. sonoma county police need to get the fuck off the internet and worry about shooting more teenage psycho's

im going to have to agree.

stop gunning down little high school kids and go out and catch some real criminals.

arrest yourselfs lol.

cops need to get a fucking life and go out and do something praductive. and i dont mean sit around in there air conditioned cars all day long waiting for people to speed by and then go home and complain about now hard there day was or how tough there job is. and fuck people who bitch about how graffiti is bad because there tax dollars have to clean it up, well i work a 9-5 job to so my tax dollars go to cleaning it up and they go to building the walls that graffiti gets put on, so ill do what i want.

Ten10, not to hate but please get a dictionary, a 5th grade english teacher, and some common sense. I agree with what you're sayin' but shit, it took me 15 minutes to decipher it :scrambled:

i know, im the worst speller and my grammer sucks dick

so far dagmar owns this shit. dont talk shit to him cause he is the only one posting dope flicks that most of you kids never seen before. i much rather see bias and cels instead of redo and other gay ass shit

to bad he steels those flicks from that sf website.

Archived