831 cali

meanone

xOTEx I WOULDNT TALK LOOK AT UR SHIT....ALL U PAINT IS THE ''SAME'' OLD ''MES'' IF U CATCH MY DRIFT U FRANKENSTEIN LOOKIN FAG. THAT FOOL ENONE HAS WAY MORE SKILL AND CAN CONTROL THAN U! AND I KNOW 4 A FACT U WOULDNT SAY THAT SHIT TO HIS FACE......AM I RIGHT?:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

ahahhahaah okay your an idiot. that guy is not even me. i just see his shit down in kc so i flick it. your mom looks like frankenstien and why am i fagget have you ever seen me pounding a guy or what? ahahahhahhaahhahahahaaahha!!!!!!!! style and skill puuuuhhhleeeeeeezzzz all his shit looks like a crackhead shit after he whipes his ass. wtf i aint scared of that foo ill tell him straight up. wtf is he going to do? push me? or call the cops? ahahhahahahahhaha your a joke. just end it already el sad eyes from da 831 toy krew

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
haha i know for a fact noone in your gay ass crew can paint worth shit so you think my shits gay get at me in real life i wont be a pussy like you guys an call the cops when we hit you up

FIRST OF ALL EARY.... U WONT STEP TO ANYBODY 1ON 1 FROM ANYWHERE! SECOND OF ALL GET OFF THE SAME ASS WEAK FUCKIN LETTERS U DO OVER AND OVER AND THIRD U AINT SHIT WITHOUT UR HOMEBOYS!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

ahahhahaah okay your an idiot. that guy is not even me. i just see his shit down in kc so i flick it. your mom looks like frankenstien and why am i fagget have you ever seen me pounding a guy or what? ahahahhahhaahhahahahaaahha!!!!!!!! style and skill puuuuhhhleeeeeeezzzz all his shit looks like a crackhead shit after he whipes his ass. wtf i aint scared of that foo ill tell him straight up. wtf is he going to do? push me? or call the cops? ahahhahahahahhaha your a joke. just end it already el sad eyes from da 831 toy krew

STOP TALKIN LIKE IT AINT YOU QUEER....U WONT STEP TO ENO,WAR,OR NEW SO JUST KEEP UR SHIT TALKIN TO URSELF CUZ SOONER OR LATER UR GONNA GET IT BAD....FOR ALL THE MAZA U TALK UR BETTER OFF MAKIN TAMALES HOMO! BY THE WAY THERES A BOUNTY ON YOUR HEAD SO BE VERY CAREFUL!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

haha hit me up then will see who needs there homeboys you guys are the ones that always have to call homeboys your all a bunch of pussys haha an as for me painting the same shit atleast i paint you guys dont paint shit your all a bunch of old ass toys that cant paint for shit give up already seriously

STOP TALKIN LIKE IT AINT YOU QUEER....U WONT STEP TO ENO,WAR,OR NEW SO JUST KEEP UR SHIT TALKIN TO URSELF CUZ SOONER OR LATER UR GONNA GET IT BAD....FOR ALL THE MAZA U TALK UR BETTER OFF MAKIN TAMALES HOMO! BY THE WAY THERES A BOUNTY ON YOUR HEAD SO BE VERY CAREFUL!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

ahahahha fuck it then im a fagget that gets more pussy than you. ahahha. wow three toys that paint in there backyard and think there the shit all of a sudden. ooooo is it going to hurt or what? you guys are going to jump me? wow im scarred. why you try to act all hard on the computer. ahahha shuuuuuuut the fuck up already damn. your not shit. ahahah a bounty what aok told the cops on me or what. i bet they were like "if you give me more dick papi ill give you any graffiti writers name you you can bust them plzzzzzz can i suck your dick". i dont give a fuck it theres a bounty on my head. shit i have more better things to do like go out and paint and pound bitches and drink my brew. not like you guys just sit at home and jerk off to other graffiti writers that are better than you and print pictures off the internet and hang them up on your wall. ahahah i aint scarred of nobody homie.

THE TALKING IS DONE....SOON YOUR DOOM WILL BECOME THE BEST OF YOU AND YOU WILL FOREVER REGRET THE ACTIONS YOU HAVE CAUSED!

war ure just a fucking pussy ass bitch that talks shit and cant back shit up just quit painting u fucking suck u act so hard saying ure gonna fuck me up and u dont do shit this is killa nine u know where to find me bitch everytime i hit u up u say ure lucky i know ure family fuck u foo ure just not down for nothing aok theres already one and theres another war thats way bettter than u fucking jockstrap remember u were talking shit bout mh and denying it when they told u shit and u told me foo i have much respect for mean i have his pics on my wall :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

war ure just a fucking pussy ass bitch that talks shit and cant back shit up just quit painting u fucking suck u act so hard saying ure gonna fuck me up and u dont do shit this is killa nine u know where to find me bitch everytime i hit u up u say ure lucky i know ure family fuck u foo ure just not down for nothing aok theres already one and theres another war thats way bettter than u fucking jockstrap remember u were talking shit bout mh and denying it when they told u shit and u told me foo i have much respect for mean i have his pics on my wall :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

all you guys do is talk shit

why dont you guys just fuckin battle.

fuck then we can see who's really better

and yeah there is a WAR already and im pretty damm sure he's better then war aok

fuck stop talking shit and battle already

we dont wanna see your shit talking we wanna see your graff

ALL YOU LITTLE AOK FUCKERS NEED TO GET A FUCKEN LIFE

IF IT WASNT FOR THOSE FUCKEN COPS, YOU BITCHES WOULD OF GOT THE SHIT BEATIN OUT OF YOU

AND DONT TRYING LYING ON THE NET, CUS I WAS THERE BITCH ASS NIGGAZ

ALL YOU FUCKEN LITTLE WANNABE GANGSTERS CALLIN IN REINFORCEMENTS LIKE WE'RE GOING TO BACK DOWN AND GET SCARED

WE AINT!

SO SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY CUNTS