831 cali

meanone

nsd is toy. stay out the spot.

wasup with all these fuckin haters? let the graff do the talk to many fuckin ppl talk shit about eachother when they shpould let the graff do tha talkin i swear nsd isn't in it for beef they let the graff do the talk and you come outta no where with a new screen name and you talk shit post your picas where is your talk at?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
nsd is toy. stay out the spot.

wasup with all these fuckin haters? let the graff do the talk to many fuckin ppl talk shit about eachother when they shpould let the graff do tha talkin i swear nsd isn't in it for beef they let the graff do the talk and you come outta no where with a new screen name and you talk shit post your picas where is your talk at?

probably make there own crew and some one finds out about 12oz then they see all the shit talking then they join in on all the shit talking... then they back to school and tell all there little graff friends about the site then thwey all go home then make an acc then begin talking like its myspace for GOD DAMN SAKE post some pictures!

quit the internet shit talking, if you got beef with them then man up and start crossin them out and leave your name.. until we see that, shut up look at the pictures.

in one way ur right...

but knowing who u r just makes me giggle.

i like ur supplys on ur myspace goon.

probably make there own crew and some one finds out about 12oz then they see all the shit talking then they join in on all the shit talking... then they back to school and tell all there little graff friends about the site then thwey all go home then make an acc then begin talking like its myspace for GOD DAMN SAKE post some pictures![/quote

NSD u guys r a little beat down.

but if u hav a probley pm i would be more than happy to kill u.

in one way ur right...

but knowing who u r just makes me giggle.

i like ur supplys on ur myspace goon.

and MR GAY BOYZ who are u to be talking? wheres ur pics? that niggga u talking about is actually up!lets see some of your pics...

and MR GAY BOYZ who are u to be talking? wheres ur pics? that niggga u talking about is actually up!lets see some of your pics...

man shut the fuck up already. whrere are your pics? you guys keep painting that fucking tunnel i swwear we should all buy bricks and cement then block that shit off so these fools will quit painting.

man shut the fuck up already. whrere are your pics? you guys keep painting that fucking tunnel i swwear we should all buy bricks and cement then block that shit off so these fools will quit painting.

actually i dnt paint that tunnel i dod only one time i hit freights and outta the 831 spots marina monterey santa cruz i mean i may not be good but at least im some what up and as for those tunnels i agree we shut them ppl paint the tunnel one time and think there up for god dam nsake everyone needs to stop beefing for crying out loud lets see some flix.

actually i dnt paint that tunnel i dod only one time i hit freights and outta the 831 spots marina monterey santa cruz i mean i may not be good but at least im some what up and as for those tunnels i agree we shut them ppl paint the tunnel one time and think there up for god dam nsake everyone needs to stop beefing for crying out loud lets see some flix.

out the 831 spots huh? last i checked marina monterey and santa cruz are in the 831...