831 cali

meanone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
you make it seem like mod did something. 5 throw ups and a bunch of cockbuffing between homies is not killing shit.

YOU FUCKING LAME KID..YOU WHERE PROBLY IN ELEMENTRY SCHOOL OR GETTING INTO MIDDLE SCHOOL WITH ZERO KNOWLEDGE OF GRAFF WHEN WE PAINTED...M.O.D IS AN OLD KREW..PRE 2002..ANYTHING AFTER IS NOT KREW AUTHORIZED..THERE IS HOMIES THAT REP IT AND LET OTHER PEOPLE WRITE IT BUT HAS NO CONNECTION WITH THE ORIGINAL MEMBERS..WEVE SEEN MORE 831 GRAFF HISTORY BETTER THAN 98% OF THE PEOPLE WRITING IN SALINAS NOW..THE ONLY PERSON THAT ACTUALLY SEEN OUR SHIT LIVE AND IN PERSON IS -EURO RTS-..AND EVEN HE HAD NOT BE DOING ANYTHING AT THE TIME AND WAS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO WHAT HE IS NOW.....AS FOR SHIT NOW YEAH MANY PEOPLE PRODUCE MORE SHIT THAN WE HAD DONE..BUT FOR THE TIME PERIOD AND STYLES THAT RAN BACK THEN WE HIT HALF THE SPOTS PEOPLE ARE DOING NOW..(WHEN YOU SEE A BUFF BEFORE YOU PAINT -THAT WAS US UNDERNEATH!!!)SO GET YOUR SHIT STRAIGHT BITCH..WERE OLDER AND GOT GROWN MAN SHIT TO TAKE CARE OFF , BUT IF YOU WANT TO -PUT YOUR NAME OUT- WELL COME OUT OF RETIREMENT AND CROSS YOUR SHIT OUT!!!!!!

.EPSO was a close homie that got murdered..(by close i mean we used to eat ice cream on the curb)...but the only spot EPSO had was the MOUNT TORO CARGO......i lived here and saw every inch and spot from 95-2003,..(THATS 4 YEARS BEFORE YOU)..but you only saw atk,tits,retro and some dc tags???that means your not from salinas...really i dont give a fuck what you saw..im sure if i lived on this site like the rest of you id know who you are but i dont care about graff anymore like before..but if i knew who you where id let everyone know your history here.......

AND ANYONE THAT ISNT OLD ENOUGH TO HAVE BEEN TO THE FIRST BILLS WHEELS(N.MAIN by western dental)HAS NO SAY IN ANY CONVERSATIONS..

once you get the shit you want to jack go to the picture frames and its cool cus theres no cameras right there, or go to where they have the black books at, thats a cool spot with no cameras either

From what I heard is that the cameras that they have at that store don't w0rk. But idk that's what I heard. Homeboy always comes up thick from that place.

Even the rapper mousie told me he came up on paint for his air brush shit at that store. Ahahah

dont forget epso painted that spot behind the bank right next to salinas high in purple...stay off the weed if you cant remember that.....what are you talking about 4 years before me shit ive lived in salinas my whole life and not everybody on this site is a youngster people do keep painting after the age of 20