831 cali

meanone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hop1 i appreciate your attempt to post flicks on this thread, there really does need to be a lot more of that, but in case you hadnt noticed this is the 831 thread so stop posting shit from frisco and la and where ever the fuck else you are posting flicks of. and quit hating on people you think are biting and put in some fucking work yourself, this fucking internet drama bullshit is tired and old.

why are you all pist at me you started the whole lets talk shit about noem thing??? but what ever

its cause you talk shit about everyone and dont have the balls for istance my cuz.....you just have a big mouth and dont do shit u think your better then everyone and think u deserve respect well lrt me tell you one thing to get respect you got to give it....im tired of you and your emo homies thinking your better then everone.....at least back your shit up when you talk.....