831 cali

meanone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I Dont Give A Fuck If Your Orby Toypride U Sounded Like A Scrap Tryin To Back Up That Other Lame

ah primo no se aguite go handle a scrapa and b cool and get a name for urself nd get locked in a few yrs and meet a black guy name buba who will rape u and se t kita lo cholo

if your name is el michoacano why would you put a pic of el chapo guzman? you should post a pic of la famila michoacana instead.

but word on the street they are uniting to wack los zetas.

IM PUTTING IN WORK FOR THE SINALOA CARTEL .. IM FROM MICHOACAN BUT I DONT LIKE THE MICHOACAN CARTEL 2 OUT OF ORDER NO GOOD PAY PLUS ITS GOING TO DIE OUT SOON.. RIGHT NOW WHERE TAKING OVER 2 PLAZAS IN TIJUANA .. AND YEAH FUCK LOS ZETAS

PURO CHAPO GUZMAN Y MICHOACAN

ah primo no se aguite go handle a scrapa and b cool and get a name for urself nd get locked in a few yrs and meet a black guy name buba who will rape u and se t kita lo cholo

Hahaha Vato Just Cause Thats What Happends To U Paisas In The Pinta In The 831 Dont Mean Thats Gonna Happen To Me

Paisas= Mexican Vatos That Came From Mexico To Work The Farms (no dissrespect) but then all of a sudden claim to be scraps from a set but dont even know how this whole thing started

HOMIE I KNOW PPL WHO CAME FROM MEXICO AND ARE NORTENOS RIGHT NOW ..

NOT ALL PAISAS ARE SCRAPS

.. I WAS BORN IN MEXICO I AINT IN THIS 13 AND 14 WAR ..BUT NONE OF THEM MESS WITH ME AND MY FAMILY IM DEEPER THAN LIL GANGS IM ON SUM OTHER SHIT.

BUT YEAH ILL POST SUM FLICKS LATER