831 cali

meanone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

101 south, 101 north, castroville, hi way 1, had 68 but it got buffed... trains... tags from king city to santa cruz..., u just gotta keep ur eyes peeled borg..., and yes u will probably always see yolo up in salinas, dagr im starting to see come out a little more also.. its also tuff cuz not many people wana take on the buff, so they dont bomb.... meaning most shit rides for about a week, if that.... unless u hit a cuttie then it rides for a while..

DAGR RUNS SHIT... KEEP MY NAME OUT OF YOUR BUSINESS AND WE CAN KEEP IT THE SAME.. IT AINT THAT IM TO BIG TO LISTEN TO THE RUMORS ITS JUST THAT IM TOO DAMN BIG TO PAY ATTENTION TO THEM...THATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME YOU!!!!

just stay in your tool corral, and stop whippin it, fake ass diar...

It is funny to see all these Bombs from 831 but the only writer up i ever see here in Salinas is Yolo and Dagr ATK .. i have yet to even spot a RTS/MH scrib/tag or piece .. the only one i have seen is the one on the old Esperanza market.. and i pass from hwy 68 all the way to da north on the daily... I am not dissing anyone by anymeans i have hung out wit Euro ages ago b4 he was euro in my garage spitting lyrics wit dagr .. and know means older bro .. i am just saying i never see anyof these bombs anywhere .. i wanna go peep'em where they at! ..

get off the jock, and get theyre dick out of your ass dagr hasnt been good since he bit diar,

and yolo has not been in salinas in a while.....i'll give it to em though he still has shit running.and you are right i dont see any rts shit anywhere all i see is M.H

FUN IS LIKE A RETARDED STEPCHILD TO GUN FTL TKO WHO IS A KING

hahaha

get off the jock, and get theyre dick out of your ass dagr hasnt been good since he bit diar,

and yolo has not been in salinas in a while.....i'll give it to em though he still has shit running.and you are right i dont see any rts shit anywhere all i see is M.H

no ones talking about being good man .. im talking about getting up and living in Salas and never seeing these pieces ..but it is all good like i said before i wasnt hating on no one .. i have nothing but respect for any artist.. but with post's like that it just goes to show what shit has come too .. peace and ill keep my eyes peeled for these pieces.. Or should i say keep my shoes clean walking under bridges... keep it E-thug homie ..

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee im the only g . period from salinas dont get it twisted thank god i moved when i was 10 or id be just like you lames but i got that ptown water in the veins so u know im thorough and more famous than all of you new kids combined remeber i own you all WKT THE DYNASTY STARTED BY ME IN A HOTEL ROOM ON SOLEDAD STREET G'S UP TOYS DOWN. R.I.P P.DIDDY

in all seriousness fuck what you think fuck what you like fuck you if you dont see my shit i could give a fuck what you got to say RTS we steady crushhing as far as i can tell in salinas

WE Running The Streets no disrespect to anyother writer but those are the facts...as far as

dagr being the only one up...one question is where ??no diss we were chopping it up about that the other day ... yolo mad respect dude does have shit still runnning in town thats years old much love. i see MH up but its mostly if not all trash and thats just being real. as far as other cities like the dub and s.c cant say much i never leave the hood..

EURO R_T_S