831 cali

meanone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
hahahah the truth!

some a you children are outta control.

an these beefs are a joke.

2D4s up more than RBS,

LCMs made up of more skilled writers than WVK.

both of these are pretty much facts.

Im not a member of any of these crews cuz I dont represent cattle,

but I have friends in a couple of them,and the only time Ill get involved is when I see someone diss a homie thats passed away. That shit is unnacceptable.

we might be the 3rd highest on the Oz or whatever but do you realize how silly we look to other writers?

probably 75% of the posts are people bitching about beefs.

if you have a problem dont talk shit on the internet,cuz no matter how tough you sound,it makes you look afraid. I dont think enough heads on here are down to squash shit. an thats doesnt jus mean fight,but have the integrity to know that if you won you won,if you lost you lost and either way its the end of it.

AND for that matter being a writers about being a writer. We all have different backgrounds but when it comes to graff - your colors,your block,your homies dont matter. that shit make you who you are as a person,but it has nothing to do with your skill. I know some hard ass muthafuckers that really arent that great,an some kids that try to bang flailingly but are bomb writers. and vice versa.

Being a hipster king graff oner locs for like 9 months before you quit is even worse.

the only fucker on a fixie I respect is ORMIE an maybe REKO jus cuz hes quiet.

my rants over.

sorry.

be back to post flix in a bit to make up for all the talking.

back to Bombing Science til then.

:D

hey man i thought u liked my fixie??:o

lol