831 cali

meanone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Haha look at big boy Kade now coming up on 12oz posting little 3 inch throwies and those mad clean pieces... I ain't necessarily trying to cap on him but go on Youtube and type in crimelife35 this guy was a little "badass tagger kid" ... I just think it's funny cause he is now up on here trying to be cool and shit... when all his is just a little blackbooker... So Kade just calm down their with all the talk and just take it easy.. I'm out...........

Haha look at big boy Kade now coming up on 12oz posting little 3 inch throwies and those mad clean pieces... I ain't necessarily trying to cap on him but go on Youtube and type in crimelife35 this guy was a little "badass tagger kid" ... I just think it's funny cause he is now up on here trying to be cool and shit... when all his is just a little blackbooker... So Kade just calm down their with all the talk and just take it easy.. I'm out...........

:lol: funny!most of the people here that are posting theyre own shitty lil tags nd lil throws are toys

damn that actually hurt my feeling:o..oh and are u the one painting coupe trying to be cope2?hahaha wow u really bomb alot 2:D