831 cali

meanone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
in the long run Mexico are still champions... we took back cali without even having to resort to violence and war. and thats better then the fifa world cup..

yeah real champions keep working fields,and shit jobs for min wage, cause thats what champions do right?

man i hope that 2 year old kid is aware what piece of shit dad he has wat an embarrasment to have WERM as a dad u passed the toy genes on to ur kid :lol: man if you have a kid i wudnt even be wastin time being a dumbass on da ounce beefin with teens wen ur kid needs a diaper change WERM FAILS AT LIFE PERIOD. watever job u have shud be fulltime be responsible u son of a bitch[/font]

--thanks for caring...now sign off this screen name and hide behind your real one...

man i hope that 2 year old kid is aware what piece of shit dad he has wat an embarrasment to have WERM as a dad u passed the toy genes on to ur kid :lol: man if you have a kid i wudnt even be wastin time being a dumbass on da ounce beefin with teens wen ur kid needs a diaper change WERM FAILS AT LIFE PERIOD. watever job u have shud be fulltime be responsible u son of a bitch[/font]

damn thats harsh. im sure dude does his best...dont be upset they hack you guys and dont give you respect...

remember respect is something you earn....catching some tags on random poles in a couple of months dont mean shit...this dude has a family a job and still goes out and paints.....ya'll fuckheads cant leave the house past 10pm....tell me whos the chump now?

and whats fucking with teens have anything to do with beef....you wanna act like a man you get treated like a man....

my 2 cents...