831 cali

meanone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
HA....that's a lie

yea u know everything....im speaking to andre nickatinas cuzin....who quotes andre nickatina like if he fucken knows him.....get off his dick...you ride his dick so hard your ass wont stop bleedin till 2020.....dont talk shit .....and if you do catch me in E.Side salinas over on countryside by bardinn.....cuz i scrap for mines

yea u know everything....im speaking to andre nickatinas cuzin....who quotes andre nickatina like if he fucken knows him.....get off his dick...you ride his dick so hard your ass wont stop bleedin till 2020.....dont talk shit .....and if you do catch me in E.Side salinas over on countryside by bardinn.....cuz i scrap for mines

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NO YOU DON'T....QUIT TRYIN TO ACT TUFF BOY.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NO YOU DON'T....QUIT TRYIN TO ACT TUFF BOY.

oh yea thats right ..you know your shit.....shut the fuck up you cunt.....who's actin tuff.? im just stating a fact.....you wanna talk shit ..come and find me .....i already know you go to alisal pussy.....and i already know who you are...ur a fucken cunt that steals tsb flix and you really have wet dreams when you see a wise tag or a fucken gbk tag.....you kick it with all the gayest writers in the planet @ alisal....you go to the stc walls take flix of your homies gay shit (wise) and those other gbk fags...and then you take pix of cheef(super fag) which is probably you...and then you take flix of volt(fag),Nevs(fag)..all of your homies which really suck at painting ....but u guys think your cool and wear ecko buy on the runs and dont get up with them ....honesty you are lame...step your game up....get of nicky's dick..and i really know my shit....im well connected.......you fucken puta

oh yea thats right ..you know your shit.....shut the fuck up you cunt.....who's actin tuff.? im just stating a fact.....you wanna talk shit ..come and find me .....i already know you go to alisal pussy.....and i already know who you are...ur a fucken cunt that steals tsb flix and you really have wet dreams when you see a wise tag or a fucken gbk tag.....you kick it with all the gayest writers in the planet @ alisal....you go to the stc walls take flix of your homies gay shit (wise) and those other gbk fags...and then you take pix of cheef(super fag) which is probably you...and then you take flix of volt(fag),Nevs(fag)..all of your homies which really suck at painting ....but u guys think your cool and wear ecko buy on the runs and dont get up with them ....honesty you are lame...step your game up....get of nicky's dick..and i really know my shit....im well connected.......you fucken puta

:lol:

2yltitt.gif