831 cali

meanone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

or else what? .... i don't even see anyone trying to act "hardcore" in these last couple of pages. your the one that came on here running your mouth about someone saying this and that. Like i said pm them if you have a problem with them. keep the bull shit out of the thread coz you maggots infest it with crap all the time.

HEY EARY U WONT STEP 2 ME 1 ON 1UNLESS U BRING ALL UR BOYS FAGGOT SO U AND UR HOMIES WHO ARE NOT IN MH SHOULDNT ROLL UP 2 MY SPOT AND GET CRAZY LIKE DAT 1 DAY, FUCKIN IDIOT. I DONT NEED MY HOMIES TO HANDLE MY SHIT U FUCKIN FAG! BY SAMMY BOY!!!!

Why would you drop names?? What a fagget.

FUCK, ALL YOU BITCHES GET SAD REAL EASY WHEN I SPEAK THE TRUTH HUH? WELL FUCKIN FAGS, WHO CARES! IM NOT GONNA PM ANYBODY CUZ NOBODY CAN MAKE ME! FUCK EARY,RIDEN73,SANTA-CRUZ, AND ALL THOSE OTHER FAGS WHO HATE WHAT I DO! YOU KNOW,ITS FUNNY....I THINK I SHOULD BE CALLED THE MOST HATED!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA....SCREWFACED SEEK THE BLOODFIRE FROM ALL THE UNTRUTHFUL ONES....