831 cali

meanone

dear nigga 2: you have the best username..

dear officer whatever your name is...for the first 4 years of your life i thought you were a house cat...

...bustin ho's and smokin on a coke joint

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
ifgodonlyknew: what the fuck are you talking about...? i don't understand...i can buy my own shits... you can buy guns too, but if you shoot some fool, you go to prison... what the fuck does that have to do with me finding a paint retailer in moneterey? sheesh... like i said, cops don't wait around outside waitin' to bust you for buying shit that's perfectly legal to possess- they just wait till you fuck up and get caught doing something stupid...

supplytherocks: thanks for the advice, but google is a worthless waste o' time, and i hate fuckin' with it.

you stupid fuckin' kids have been less than helpful. obviously i can figure this shit out on my own, but in the past i've been turned on to different shit by users of this forum... mostly, however, i don't read *nuthin'* but replies to my own posts 'cuz there ain't much on "12oz" 'sides a bunch fake ass teenie-bopper wannabe's insulting each other from the comfort and safety of their mommy's home's...

my apologies if i've offended any of you grown-ups out there...

"what the fuck difference does it make to a cop where you buy your paint and shit anyway, shock gee? it's muhfuckin' legal to buy... you think pigs just post up at the store an' just bust kids as they walk out the door...?"

read that..then read my first response...

maybe the reason we clown is because there ARE cops on this board..and if we were our 100% hip-hoppin graffiti alias' on here..we'd prolly get a knock on the door the next morning. so serious potna..for future refrences..just figure it out on your own.

you're a funny lil' guy, huh?

*why* wouldn't they sell tips to the average asshole like me...? fuggin' ridiculous... what've they got some kinda secret mickey mouse club handshake er sumthin'? *never* has been a problem...

no shit you don't need 'em...but why shouldn't you have 'em?

GET OVER IT DUDE!

Hahahaha go back to the SC thread then....

If everybody in sc other then "stock_tips"

Wasn't so lazy and went out and took some pics and posted them this thread wouldn't blow as much

ya i flik shit with stock

so haha i told him not to ost anything in this thread

alot of new shit in prunedale... side of 101. CAER AND NAG, and a MERS and a few wack ones im not gonna mention.. gleek and hova and AC1 on other side. and that oath spot, nag and caer sidebusted it. just telling them cuz no flicks..

and on some blank billboards on way to gilroy on 101 in prunedale, HOVA and AC1 hit a few billboards.

alot of new shit in prunedale... side of 101. CAER AND NAG, and a MERS and a few wack ones im not gonna mention.. gleek and hova and AC1 on other side. and that oath spot, nag and caer sidebusted it. just telling them cuz no flicks..

and on some blank billboards on way to gilroy on 101 in prunedale, HOVA and AC1 hit a few billboards.

What are you? The newspaper.

I saw all that stuff last week.

Bump cae and oath.