831 cali

meanone

hahahahahhaahah battle omg your the biggest waist of paint ive ever seen go learn how to fill in first haha all the sudden you wanna get hard on the computer but when i go to your pad you wont come off your porch fuckin bitch ass toy

ha ha he did punk you eary. and so did mute or whatever that guy writes.

your pussy ass did'nt do anything. just said "ohh its kool"

fuckn' pussy. nine had to do all the work

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
thats a sick one!!

you think you can hack people cuz your better then then

Thats not a "HACK" or a "DISS" it good shit being placed over not so good shit.....

as for all the tags thats just how those dudes roll dont get mad just get better

EARY puts in work a lot more then gets posted

Any dude that goes through the trouble to look for pics of dicks is a FFFFAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!........if you would have posted a pic uf a pussy it would be differint but naw FAGS dont do that.......fffffffffffaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggg

ha ha he did punk you eary. and so did mute or whatever that guy writes.

your pussy ass did'nt do anything. just said "ohh its kool"

fuckn' pussy. nine had to do all the work

okay i dont know what your talking about with all this toy beef 1 war didnt punk anyone me an my homie best went to his pad an he didnt wanna come of his doorstep 2 that lil kid mute didnt punk anyone he got socked an looked like he wanted to cry infront of his bitch get your shit straigh dont get hard on the keyboard if you dont like me oviously you know who i am soo come handle your shit in real life an dont be a pussy

Thats not a "HACK" or a "DISS" it good shit being placed over not so good shit.....

as for all the tags thats just how those dudes roll dont get mad just get better

EARY puts in work a lot more then gets posted

bump eary. progressing alot.. and ups for sures. i see semi's all the time with his throwy, scribbs ALL OVER TOWN.. all up in king city and arroyo seco throwys everywhere.. bump him.