831 cali

meanone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
ay you dumb bitch remember one thing didnt i talk to you on the phone and you shited in your pants i told you to come to the tunnels and u bitch out..... your just a bitch talking shit because you live in fresno know.....and if i recall i knocked your boy with the tight pants out i had that foo shook befor i nocked him out i ask if he was prize.,... and in his words "nah bro i dont paint" and as for noem that dood cover him self with tats to think hes tuff but really is a softy.......im tired of you funny guys thiinking you something...... you dont exist in the real world.....so i think all of you are bitches because i punked all of u all ready noem got hacked by mean at the river and he was watching him self get hacked so .............so i cant wait for you to bring your goons because im gonna bring the SQUAD.........big use mh and i can tell you right know i aint know bitch so watch what you got to say.......ill be at the next show so ill see you there......

from what I heard, you sucker punched him and dipped into the car. oh...didn't meet you in your gay little rivers. listen you fat ignorant fuck, I will serve your ass...i'd take your wallet and shoes too, but we know you a lil virgin faggot with no gwop. get some pussy baby boy. see you soon, sweetie. don't trip, you'll get dotted up real proper. and think I'm something? I run with the real niggahs in the game while you crawl through tunnels you fucking pussy. if you really had balls....your fat ass would be producing some real graffitti in illegal spots.

like I said, I roadie for Stay Down. you wanna come meet up with me..pm me...I'll give your fat ass the address...I'll even pay for the gas for you to come get beat up, pussy. you run your mouth, come back it up finally. I heard you were suppose to be taking care of Scumbags...what I don't think you understand is that...you're a bittttttttttttttttttttttch! see you when I see you. in the meantime...I'll be fucking bitches you wish your fat ass could get and smoking drugs.