831 cali

meanone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

whats politics have to do with this?... open ur fucking eyes, actions speak louder than words... if some ones up.... its pretty obvious, cuz you see it when u walk down the street or drive down the highway, kings dont sit under bridges... or go to kick it at chill spots, they sit on top of their city and shit on it so everyone knows... im no king..far from it.. but i kno destruction is bombing... and bombing is the real shit... its what speaks for itself, but if its politics, then fuck it... make urself the president...

the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse....oakland freeway shot

throw up...davenport water duct under hw1

stop the repetitive picture posts...

respect to the up and comers cast and epic...pajaro

kehos...rollout along freeway

rts crew...each new post get fresher n fresher

my lil patawans soar...koma...gone...km nuzza

lil homie appl...get the fuck to wreckn

fun... props on the dedication..but get anotha word homie

pajaro savages lets get a whole car gallery goin out there

santa mutha fuckin cruz

keep the keepin on...

gunoakland1.0.jpg.0980f0d1ff3e7221d2d05d5d7add58d2.jpg

gunoakland2.0.jpg.303f19aed83958f1a24475bc647f431c.jpg

davenportgun1.0.jpg.998875a69d154cfe5c752058d5550aa3.jpg

whats politics have to do with this?... open ur fucking eyes, actions speak louder than words... if some ones up.... its pretty obvious, cuz you see it when u walk down the street or drive down the highway, kings dont sit under bridges... or go to kick it at chill spots, they sit on top of their city and shit on it so everyone knows... im no king..far from it.. but i kno destruction is bombing... and bombing is the real shit... its what speaks for itself, but if its politics, then fuck it... make urself the president...

gimme a fuckin break...kings dont do this...kings dont do that....kings do this, fuck thinkin you know anything you fuck. If your chattin like you know, then you have this preconceived notion you rank among, yeah?... the few worldwide real kings i've been lucky enough to know go aywhere sonny... this king labeling gets thrown around till its meaningless...

blah blah blah....I am fucking gerp'd outa my noggin....yowder power

gimme a fuckin break...kings dont do this...kings dont do that....kings do this, fuck thinkin you know anything you fuck. If your chattin like you know, then you have this preconceived notion you rank among, yeah?... the few worldwide real kings i've been lucky enough to know go aywhere sonny... this king labeling gets thrown around till its meaningless...

blah blah blah....I am fucking gerp'd outa my noggin....yowder power

it does though and its a shame