Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

BREAKIGN NEWS today here in bridgeport ct TANK was acquitted of jocking a throwy. The man celebrated with champagne and wine, and had this to sahy ""I feared for my life, but now it's all ok and i can go out of my basement".

Things were different farhter in the state, where a man was throwing up all over a old Me2 throwy in an abandoned wearhouse. Jick was at the scene but, couldn't help the man because he was blocking him on 12ozprophet.com. The throwy was umproved 23 percent, with an original see tc scratchy reveled under the vomits

yo.... as far as a moses go ya nikkas is str8 boogy borders. ya nikkas is str8 certified rells in the face 2 be sayin such wild accusations rite now about a nikka bein type mo in the face.. ma nikka u smellin type unfamilier in the face and i aint even lyin tho. how u say this and that u a certified bomber but where is the ironlacks at scrap?? where is the prismos?? ma nikka, put it like this. get ova that str8 letter biting shit slime u say u truly been doin this but then u say u could bite a throwie tho???? how u jock a throwie son. i aint even a true legend but nikkas really been doin this kid u niggas is str8 fabrication and immitaten real niggas who touch down slime u a xfl in the face. im putting it frank ma nikka str8 up an down ya nikkas is soft tho.. iight scoe

6074473235_53a6939dcb_b.jpg

yo 1st and 4most bump this moses piece rite here slime... ya nikkas is some str8 boogy borders 2 be sleeping on my man MOSES NAH... where them moses flicks is at scrap?? ya nikkas is str8 some styles by the pounds type of nikkas in the face scrap n nikka dont u even question the gods vernacailr we got the moccasin/heelie/boat shoe fusions on deck kid fall back u aint know ur history slimedula u a crumb ass nikka.. scoe