Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

U see? U see 12 oz??? i leave for 2 hours and ya nikkas str8 ruined the oz scrapaflem nikkas can't even be gone 4 a minute wit out a xfl imitation ass nikkas violating the graff bible ma nikka how u even sound rite now 2 be str8 violatens on a nikka alamo. As far as a hip hop go Ja Rule and french montana are the 2 best members of the wu tang clan tho famo any nikka who say other wise is str8 boogy bordin aint do they homework scrap. ya nikaks aint even no where real art ways is scrap fall back or get wetted. we out 2 the al quaeda party 2 nite at up or on the rocks celebratin the 10 year anniversery ma nikka. thats why wen ya mans stepped on scoe67s heelies i took a box cutter to that nikkas face, cut that nikkas face off glued his face to my face then fucked his sister, moms, and pops in the ass str8 raw dog rape with a nikka face on my face chu hert u soft homie str8 baby thigh in the face type of nikka u a charmins 3 ply type of dula to even be sayen such blasphemos kid fall back u str8 imitatetion of nikkas who really be touchin down killa ill air you out quick fan dula u aint got 5 prismos or better then get lost sand dwellin ass nikka u softa then a baby ass type of shit i put my dick in nigga ill tie ya heelies shoe lace together and give u a wedgie ma nikka you aint built 4 this u the type to cop a norf face from salvation army ma nikka how u even sound rite now 2 be testing the gawdfather part 90210 skrap u betta off findin a new hobby my droplet of ass from an o.e. 40 from 1997. put it like this how u jock a throwie tho u nikkas is softer then anus hair my gerbil where ya pieces at doe!?!? i aint even never heard of none of yal 12oz nikkas my nikka rells would str8 burn u with his left hand and eyes closed homie vandel squad was like yo wope where the guns and i aint even had no guns then nikkas was like we got u wope and nikkas was scared but how u even sound 2 be str8 fabrication of a real nikka tho Tell me this tho who in ya squad drop burnas with clouds, back rounds, 3d's, 4d's, at least 3 colors, silver, purple, and orange str8 off the top of the dome tho??????? thought so ma nikka holla at me if any y'all nikka wana go bombing at 5 pointz next friday night iight 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

N A HOODS MA NIKKA 1ST FROG HOLLOW NOW WE OUT 2 THE WORLD AND BEYOND SHUN DULA WAT IT DO YARD WANDARER AKA MOSS VICE PREZZO WOPE2 TRUE LEGAND WE REALLY DOIN IT 1000 $ ART PREMO ORDERS WE CLEARIN OUT THA IRON LACKS WE GOT PRISMOS ON DECK YA SOME CONSPIRACEY THEORY IN THE FACE TYPE OF SLIMEAVELIS MOCKASMELLYS TO BE SAYEN SUCH BLASPHEMOES PUT IT LIKE THIS WE DOIN THE PURPLES, BROWNS, GREENS, BASICALY LIKE SOME WHOLE RAIN BOW TYPE OF SHIT CHU HERT SLIME