MILWAUKEE...

horse cock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude... Heat is fresh.

Like most, he changes his style up as life goes on.

You may be correct about the whereabouts of papers influences...

but youre probably refering to the "empty".. or "hallowed"out fill technique.

Im pretty sure anybody whos seen alot has seen that used in some crazy piece...

Cant say Ive ever liked it too much....

Untill I saw this... it still has solidarity.

fuckin dope.....and that paper piece is dope too....Nuff Said.

Theres a couple others who use some of this technique, super old school, and new... and theyre fresh too..

-theyre magical wizards..... dont fuck with them.

hey i just want to apologize to this thread for not having any pics to post, im not here to criticize anybody's work, or be judgemental about milwaukees scene. I lost pics years ago, borrowing, fire, even taken from my collection. I am trying to find pics and copies that ppl might still have. I enjoy watching these new kids put in work, and thats all love. Everyone is a toy at one point in their graff career, theres always someone better then the next. Lets remember that dividing only leads to ppl getting caught because the pressure of wanting to be up and do more. Do it smart, do it fast, these spots will never run out, theres always a empty space that can be filled. I never saw the type of bombing I see now, from everywhere. Im not here to be nothing more than someone who loves this shit. I know I never really done the work that some of the old cats done back when i was active, but, believe me not second goes by that I dont get the itch. keep this scene bumping and feel free to drop me line anytime.

Regards

DELROCK NS 1994

Peace!

Archived