MILWAUKEE...

horse cock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CONNECTS THE DOTS..FA LAlalalaaa...connect the dots..falalalalaaa.

guys relax-most the time im jus fukin around on here.never take

anyone or anything serious on the internet unless it says CNN in the corner-

then you know its reliable and true! i dont even take grafitti that serious-its something

i do when im not working and feeding my 7 kids and fat ass wife who counts as three put together-

i call her triple decker when im mad at her! because i hate my job,you clean and empty out PORTA_JOHNS and then tell me how you feel!

my boss is black,and while im on my knees scrubbing, he whispers in my ear.."YEA..tables are turned now arnt they whitey?YEA! scrubb that shit good lil cracker!

how it feel workin fo da black man?huh?", and then he whips me and calls me coonta! coonta kinte!

i was in baltimore this weekend...saw a pase tag roll by at a real historic train station near downtown. fucking props. saw no apes though.

concrete jungle, your a stupid fuck. do i need a lighter and a can to physically burn your ass?...ill leave you third degree this time. cross me out again...

Yeah, Apes probably didn't do shit out there. He's all hype, no action.

nothing personal, but one quick look at the early pages of the baltimore thread will change your mind..

I was being sarcarstic, because edgarallen said he didn't see any apes out in baltimore in contrast to some pase tag at a train station. I could be wrong, but it just seemed like he was trying to undermine apes by informing everyone that he wasn't up in B-more.

...whatever thoughs.

I was being sarcarstic, because edgarallen said he didn't see any apes out in baltimore in contrast to some pase tag at a train station. I could be wrong, but it just seemed like he was trying to undermine apes by informing everyone that he wasn't up in B-more.

...whatever thoughs.

not tryin to undermind at all...i was disappointed i didnt see any apes.

Archived