partying in portland...

oddio1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Haahaa. This had me dying.

So, if you wanna start a gangster graff thread hit me up, ill lace your punk ass vegan pumas and canvas chucks with some gangster shit for real. Heavens, cop cars, freeway tressels, hang over fill ins, street side burners in old town, bus mall fill ins (on regular nights, not during construction). That is gangster shit.

Oh and bump cemetary pieces that noone else bumps. Niggers.

eheheh

There was talk on this thread lately about telling some users not to post anymore, and whether we have to endure posts or not. Well, all you have to do if you don't like someone's posts is click on their user name, and check "add **** to ignore list". You will probably have to refresh your screen. Then you never see that person's posts again. I just ran an experiment, and it worked. If you change your mind, just reverse the process. You do still see that they have posted, you just don't see the post.