partying in portland...

oddio1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ive done a few handstyles on the outside. cameras cant see if youre outside. and theyre not being monitored 24/7. me and my friend saw inside the drivers little room and there werent any tv screens anywhere. but i dont recommend hitting it all at once cuz we all know what happens. but the insides are good to go if youre at a blindspot.

dude i totally checked out the max train, taggin max trains while they're pulling up is totally 7th grade style, dude i think that the drivers are watching EVERYTHING. I WOULDNT FUCK WITH THE MAX BECAUSE THEY WILL BUST YOUR ASS!!!! i wouldnt fuck with it if i was you, because the max drivers dont have t.v. cameras and they donr have those cameras so i dont think you should tmrefrain from hittin those trains. dont EVER tag the trains. it federal/

^^ props for tehm that ELBOE and JUKES is fresh!! jukes has nice style!! BTW Badbug you suck I fucking ahte Centipedes thigns are fucking disgusting fucks!! aaah!!scurry!! nice flicks as well!! keep'em comin! Hey is it just me or did jukes forget the bottom half of his "S" ? still looks fresh just maybe ran out of paint?