CMK crew

browardvoice

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 2 (2 members and 0 guests)

observer1 , cab312tfo

hanging on another crews nutsack is not cool.:lol: :lol: :lol:

ITS SAD HOW CAB CLAIMS TO BE AROUND FOR OVER 20 YEARS YET CMK ARRIVED ON THE SCENE A LIL LATER BUT WITH MORE STYLE AND TO THIS DAY CAB LOOKS TO CMK TO SEE HOW ITS DONE.....CAB EVEN STARTS WARS WITH CMK SO CMK WILL WASTE THEIR TIME & ENERGY ON FLIPPING A CREW THAT HAS NO CLUE....FOR WHAT? APPROVAL? CAB SHOULD MOVE ON & GET OVER CMK....EVERYONE SEES THE JEALOUSY....

Enough talk about these bullshitters.

These niggga's need all the exsposure they can get.

we'll handle that shit when its needed OBe, Snoe,Goya, hit me up,

I'ma slide through later after work these bitches contradict they self ever chance they talkthats all. Big Bake13 CMK The OutFiT

p.s. gotflicks And footage coming later

this gay guy is funny,man i wish i had a flick of when he got stuck in front of the court house,his facial exprestion was so funny,he had a look like he was on a roller coaster,man enough said...babies always cry

you should of have heard your boy dabs saying

leave me alone i dont want trouble here, crying about his baby, and saying we wasnt fighting, when we wasnt really, that was wack when your lil dude didnt take the blame that he was the one who hit me, and got your boy dabs for something he didnt even do. :lol:

crying about his car. but i dont really care about nothing. i got better things to do than talk shit here and laugh at yous.:lol:

well if you got better things to do,then why are you always on this thread..

leave me alone i dont want trouble here, crying about his baby, and saying we wasnt fighting, when we wasnt really, that was wack when your lil dude didnt take the blame that he was the one who hit me, and got your boy dabs for something he didnt even do. :lol:

crying about his car. but i dont really care about nothing. i got better things to do than talk shit here and laugh at yous.:lol:

you should laugh at your style

Cry-Baby.gif

Archived