CMK crew

browardvoice

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MAN SHUT THE FUCK,I KNOW THIS IS DARE YOU BIG PUSSY,YOUR LUCKY YOU DIDNT GET UR ASS BEAT DOWN FROM ME AND BIGS,WE LET YOU SLIP TWICE FUCKEN DUMB BITCH,I FELT BAD FOR YOU WHEN YOU WHERE ON UR YOUR FUCKEN CRUSCHES IN THE ALLY AT HYDEPARK,AND YOU PUSSIES DIDNT DO SHIT AT THE PLY BLOCK PARTY EITHER,ALL YOU PUSSIES DO IS CHASE OBE AND TRY TO PUNK OUT OUR SHORTIES AND WE KNOW THAT DONT HAPPEN EITHER,AND THERES NO FUCKEN COPS IN OUR CREW,SO STOP BEING JELOUS BECAUSE WERE THE KINGS OF THE SOUTH AND THAT WE STILL ROCK,ILLEGELY AND LEGEL,YOU OLD FUCKEN MAN WITH A BITEN NAME,BEFORE YOU WRITE AND SPEAK KNOW UR HISTORY,GET SUM SKILLS YOU OLD WACK ASS BITCH,AND STAY THE FUCK OF OUR SITE AND GET A LIFE,MAYBE ILL GIVE YOU SOME MONEY FOR SOME NEW KICKS,OH MY BAD YOU BLOW THE OWNERS AT PLY FOR THEM.HOE BITCH

yo this is duner...jam crew.....and as far as i remember yall was not about

to do shit to dare in hyde park........they was about to move on yall niggaz.....but if we remember correctly.....i told them to chill.....the niggaz that i was with was ready to up those burners....but......i thought you all were cool.....and we talked it out.....so dont front homie...this aint my business......and i still got love for cmk....no doubt.....but dont twist the demo up....thats all im saying........and at the block party for (phli) once again......niggaz was about to try and move on the cmk guys.......and i aint saying me.......but it was alot of niggaz just ready to be on bullshit with yall there........and i did not think that it was a good idea to kick it off there.......because of the event.....so point is......the few times i was around.....dare actually had the ups.......but neither here nor there......you remember what really happened and i know you do......so if you deny it......you are lying to yourself.....just clearing that up a little......and please if you ever want to beat dare down......just remember that he is JAM CREW.......and that would be even more of a problem for you all as far as street shit.......but im cool with yall.....aint looking for drama......but yall cant lie on my manz like that dunn......hope yall resolve this silly shit.....I CAME HERE ON MY OWN TO SEE HOW YALL WAS ROCKIN....CUZ I FUX WITH YALL.......PERIOD......I JUST READ THAT LIKE THAT AINT HOW IT WENT DOWN......SO THATS WHY I PUT MY TWO CENTS IN...PEACE!!!!!!

I thought to be kings of the south you have to bomb everywhere......the hundreds... the low....the projects...... the hoods........the green line......the red.....and so on and so forth..

but maybe im wrong.......JAM CREW..in the runnings for that there...SOUTHSIDE KINGS!!!!! you can catch us in all the grimey....fucked up SOUTHSIDE SPOTS.........deep south.....east and west...........but im just curious to know how that works..........ANYONE?????------correct me if im wrong please....not just SOUTH WEST..........or should i say.......come paint some of those green grimys..with us..or some of that.......rowdy red......i see yall make it to 35th......but not anywhere deeper!!.....im just curious about the king thing.....thats all............I MEAN YOU DID SAY SOUTH SIDE KINGS CORRECT???????

I thought to be kings of the south you have to bomb everywhere......the hundreds... the low....the projects...... the hoods........the green line......the red.....and so on and so forth..

but maybe im wrong.......JAM CREW..in the runnings for that there...SOUTHSIDE KINGS!!!!! you can catch us in all the grimey....fucked up SOUTHSIDE SPOTS.........deep south.....east and west...........but im just curious to know how that works..........ANYONE?????------correct me if im wrong please....not just SOUTH WEST..........or should i say.......come paint some of those green grimys..with us..or some of that.......rowdy red......i see yall make it to 35th......but not anywhere deeper!!.....im just curious about the king thing.....thats all............I MEAN YOU DID SAY SOUTH SIDE KINGS CORRECT???????

FOOL WERE UP IN THE HUNDREDS 136TH INDIANA HOOD UP AND DOWN THE DAN RYAN,WERE UP PRETTY MUCH EVERYWERE,AND THEY AINT JUST TAGGS........MAN I DONT KNOW WHY IM EVEN EXPLAING THIS TO YOU..CHICAGOS MIND KONTROL

FOOL WERE UP IN THE HUNDREDS 136TH INDIANA HOOD UP AND DOWN THE DAN RYAN,WERE UP PRETTY MUCH EVERYWERE,AND THEY AINT JUST TAGGS........MAN I DONT KNOW WHY IM EVEN EXPLAING THIS TO YOU..CHICAGOS MIND KONTROL

ITS ALL GOOD FOOL.......JUST WONDERING HOW THAT WORKED THATS ALL.....DONT GET ME WRONG.......I SEE YALL.............NO NEED TO GET YOUR BALLS HARD BABY.....HAD A TALK WITH SUPERDUPERKAE.........was not a dis......i just wanted to know.......AND IS ALOT OF TAGS A BAD THING??? WHAT YOU SAYING???????? AND THE QUESTION WAS ANSWERED BY YOUR CREW......CHICAGO MIDWEST KINGS.....THANKS SUPER.............JAM CREW SOUTHSIDE KINGS..........RELAX G-MAN.....AND COME SPEND SOME MORE OF THAT CHOP WITH ME......AND THANKS FOR THE GATORADE.......YOU ARE TRULY A NICE FELLOW....

PEACE!!!!!!!

I was quoted wrong, CMK = Chicago's Midway Kings (Southwest Side Kings)......... it's always been that way but we venture out of our hood too, Just as JAM = (Southeast Side Kings). So in essence, no one is a true Southside King, just share the duty of the title. Just my 2 cents!!! one.

I was quoted wrong, CMK = Chicago's Midway Kings (Southwest Side Kings)......... it's always been that way but we venture out of our hood too, Just as JAM = (Southeast Side Kings). So in essence, no one is a true Southside King, just share the duty of the title. Just my 2 cents!!! one.

its cool super.....yall handle shit no doubt........and i love that shit......not really trippin on the king thing......just wanted to know how it works....thats all......you guys are definately kings of something.....i do agree.........much love..........and if you wanna know something....they say ask.......so i did.........peace............

Goya your a lying ass out-of-town sucking other writers off bitch. You were scared as shit and I should've shot the shit out of one of you faggots. Just Remember Hell will freeze over twice before somebody EVER comes to Hyde Park and thinks about putting hands on me!!!

Know one thing, Yo BITCH ass aint been back to Hyde Park and if you ever do, you better have

the Police with you

yo this is duner...jam crew.....and as far as i remember yall was not about

to do shit to dare in hyde park........they was about to move on yall niggaz.....but if we remember correctly.....i told them to chill.....the niggaz that i was with was ready to up those burners....but......i thought you all were cool.....and we talked it out.....so dont front homie...this aint my business......and i still got love for cmk....no doubt.....but dont twist the demo up....thats all im saying........and at the block party for (phli) once again......niggaz was about to try and move on the cmk guys.......and i aint saying me.......but it was alot of niggaz just ready to be on bullshit with yall there........and i did not think that it was a good idea to kick it off there.......because of the event.....so point is......the few times i was around.....dare actually had the ups.......but neither here nor there......you remember what really happened and i know you do......so if you deny it......you are lying to yourself.....just clearing that up a little......and please if you ever want to beat dare down......just remember that he is JAM CREW.......and that would be even more of a problem for you all as far as street shit.......but im cool with yall.....aint looking for drama......but yall cant lie on my manz like that dunn......hope yall resolve this silly shit.....I CAME HERE ON MY OWN TO SEE HOW YALL WAS ROCKIN....CUZ I FUX WITH YALL.......PERIOD......I JUST READ THAT LIKE THAT AINT HOW IT WENT DOWN......SO THATS WHY I PUT MY TWO CENTS IN...PEACE!!!!!!

You Explaining it to him cause he was the one that told me to give you a pass after you held my dick and told me you were too old to be getting beatup for graff and you didnt have any beef it was the shorties, Bigs had the most heart he ran his mouth and acted tuff, Obe kept painting and said nothing and "you were on some Im not on that, i aint got no ploblem with you blah blah blah"

but what should i expected from a crew that calls the cops when shit hits the fan?

Keep Mouthing Cunt

Goya your a lying ass out-of-town sucking other writers off bitch. You were scared as shit and I should've shot the shit out of one of you faggots. Just Remember Hell will freeze over twice before somebody EVER comes to Hyde Park and thinks about putting hands on me!!!

Know one thing, Yo BITCH ass aint been back to Hyde Park and if you ever do, you better have

the Police with you

FIRST OF ALL I DIDNT KISS NOBODYS ASS,YOUR BOY WANTED ALL THE PEACE BETWEEN US,I CALLED YOU OUT AFTER YOU SAID I WAS A TOY,YOU DIDNT DO SHIT AND NO REPONSE,I DONT EVEN WANT TO ARGUE WITH YOU,IM WAY BIGGER THAN THAT,AND I KNOW WHAT SKILLS,I GOT,IM NOT OUT TO PROVE SHIT TO ANYBODY,I KNOW IM DOPE AND THATS A FACT,YOU CAN SAY I HAVE A BIG EGO,AND THATS UR OPION,IM GOING LEAVE IT LIKE THAT...SO IF YOU WANT TO MAKE UR COMMENTS AND SAY UR THAT YOU SHOULD HAVE WOULD HAVE AND GOING TO SHOT SOMEBODY,THEN GOT RITE ADHEAD.........PEACE

Archived