Made In Taiwan

ThomYorke

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think those guys are all 7th letter and therefore crew with the heads they bit so it should make it legit

no?

Those fools have no style of their own, they stole all of MSK's down to the LA gang signs. I'd be ok if they bit every once in a while, but almost every single piece? Come on now...

nice stuffs over there in Taiwan.

hey, any writers from Taiwan over here can tell a fellow Asian dude is there any legal spots over at Taiwan that can be painted? planning to travel down there this coming holidays..

appreciate it.

Those fools have no style of their own, they stole all of MSK's down to the LA gang signs. I'd be ok if they bit every once in a while, but almost every single piece? Come on now...

They have a style of their own. But now it's on some "7th hype"

And didn't we talk about this shit beofre........go back a few pages and read. This has been gone over again and again.

remember: assholes are like opinions, everybody got one.

http://www.fotolog.com/4crew

Go back to 2005 and look for yourself.

people talk shit out of jealously, quit hating and do.

They have a style of their own. But now it's on some "7th hype"

And didn't we talk about this shit beofre........go back a few pages and read. This has been gone over again and again.

remember: assholes are like opinions, everybody got one.

http://www.fotolog.com/4crew

Go back to 2005 and look for yourself.

people talk shit out of jealously, quit hating and do.

Sorry for offending you, but we obviously have two completely different ideas of "style of their own". That to me means originality. I'm not talking about all of 4 Crew, just a bit about Saves and mostly Sayme. Have a look at the fotolog site for yourself, and look a t all of Sayme's work, almost everything that's not a strait comes right from the pocket of L.A. MSK heads. Specifically Saber. If that's what you call a simple hype, then I can't imagine what you consider to be a bite... And I'm jealous of cats like Revok and Saber, not the little leaches who have sadly attached themselves to their styles.

Do any Canadans rack? ma?

Do any Canadans have any opinion except for "fuck Americans, we are not like them?" ma?

Do any Canadans believe in the Amero?

nobody from Canada has ever done me wrong.. i like that

Canadans are simple people.. Ill leave it at that..

please dont bring Etch bath to Taiwan.. i dont think they are going to like that..

dont ruin it for the rest of us..

i heard about it

The Americans are comming......

• 2 weeks later...